Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advertisement is the best means of getting customers

I agree with you on the above write-up. Advertising plays a very important role in not only getting customers but also the success of the business. It will be best if one can use more than one channel to advertise. Like me I use Facebook, twitter, whatsapp, instagram, and other similar platforms for best results.

Advertisement Placeholder
Advertisement is very vital for the progress of your business. Without advertisement your products will not be know and it will not get to the hand of the consumer. Advertisement is the life long of a company. Without advertisement there is no way or hope of getting customers.

Advertising is the highest means of getting customers, for you to make more sell, you to advertise your product to the world, you need to let people know about your product and the way to do it is from advertising. You can advertise it on social media or you can advertise it offline,

I strongly agree,by advertising you gain more audience,communication to the large communities especially by online advertisements,while other means like using the newspapers,radio and television mediums are also good sources of advertisements.

I talk to a lot of my peers who ventured into one business or the other. And they keep complaining about low patronage. My advice is always for them to work in advertisement, advertisement across all platforms. It is when people know about your services,they patronise... I also recommend, that they study copywriting and learn the ethos of convincing people with just one advertisement.
Ofcause advertisement is 100% best way to gain more customers to your business because without you doing so many kind of advertisement both online and offline is not lie to you now matter how good is your business is,since you don't give it a good advertising you wont make as much as expected.

Yes I agree with you that advertisement is the best way to get customers, because when you are product are carefully introduced to your customers it will simply draw the attentions in order for them to have interest in your business.

Advertisement is the key to accumulate and maintains business customers. Any thriving business must have a productive advertising team using effective marketing advertising platform to reach out to the existing customers and intending customers. People have to know what you have to offer to patronize your business

Advertisements are the best way to get customers, However, running ads do not guarantee that you will be able to sale products IN order to sell products, you need to design your ads well and target your ad to the right people

I talk to a lot of my peers who ventured into one business or the other. And they keep complaining about low patronage. My advice is always for them to work in advertisement, advertisement across all platforms. It is when people know about your services,they patronise... I also recommend, that they study copywriting and learn the ethos of convincing people with just one advertisement.
Very true, I don't know how a business will survive without advertisement, I guess some businesses do not like to advertise because they are scared if they will realise their returns after spending nevertheless they can't just sit and hope sales stroll by
[automerge]1617959305[/automerge]
Very true, I don't know how a business will survive without advertisement, I guess some businesses do not like to advertise because they are scared if they will realise their returns after spending nevertheless they can't just sit and hope sales stroll by

Take for example, tesla said that they do not run advertisement because their buyers are not sitting around watching TV. So one can argue that advertisement is not best form of advertisement but content quality.

Hmm... advertisement is the core of any business, i don't want to know what kind of business it could be, it will surely need advertisement because its a business. Are you redering service, out you ate selling a product or even yourself as musician you will need advertisement.

If you want your business to get more attention, more customers and if you want your business to be popular , proper advertisement is the key to success, there are sometimes when you may have low patronage due to the fact that people dont really know much about your business. Butbince you start advertising, there will be changes.

It is true that ads can help you get customers. However, you need to be careful on how much you are spending on ads and how much you are making from sales.

A lot of this platforms that allow you to advertise probably have a very large audience and have a lot of customer information too. This makes it ideal to target customers based on tour own terms.

Yeah in my opinion that's true.The good thing is that you can advertise your products with many ways.Like advertising these days is easier because of social media

In today's world, I would very much have to agree with you. Since a lot of people use one digital media or the other, advertising has now become the best.

Definitely it's advertising it's the best option and if not the only way to pull alot of crowd into a business the best awareness you can give is through advertising.

sadly, not all ads convert well. I have tried advertising my business, products and services through various channels and platforms but some of my ads did not convert well.

Advertising is a great and major way to move your business. There are so many plathforms you can use for advertising. You could also use social media as a means to create awareness.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds