Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advertisement is the best means of getting customers

Thatbisb is true actually because the more and more people get to know about your product or services, the more patronage you will see and get and that can only be made possible through ads campaigns

Advertisement Placeholder
Definitely advertising is still the surest means of getting customers because that's the way to create awareness for a product and put it in the limelight where people can take notice

Advertisements is the heart of business . Every business needs it for awareness most especially when your product is new in the system

Yes advertisement is a great way in getting customers but your packaging and aligning of your products also is a good way to attract customers to purchase your goods.

Getting advertisement done in the right way can not be overemphasized. If you are ready to make a good amount of money from your business, advertising should be your number one priority in the business after good location

Advertisement helps a lot in getting customers for your business and I believe it is the best means but you also need to have quality products.

The thing is that you should always make the right type of advertisement because advertisement without being done properly it can also be an essential waste of time

That is a very true statement and pont there. Advertisement is the best way to get more customers. Wether it is free advertising or paid advertising, either way, customers get attracted to the business through it

Of course advertisements is good but you must know how to market the product first because starting it without marketing is not good.

A man that sell at the corner of his house in his village without any advertisement can not compare himself to the man that advertise his own products on the radio, television, online, because they are not on the same page, with the help of advertisement he will have more customers and make more money.

Advertising products or services in a proper way is the greatest way to attract customers. If you do not implement the proper advertising strategy, then you might not be able to attract good customers. Your marketing plan matters a lot.

Actually with advertising you get to meet or reach a lot of people which makes it very effective way of taking your goods to customers and sometimes even cheaper.

Yes advertisement is a great way in getting customers but your packaging and aligning of your products also is a good way to attract customers to purchase your goods.

Seriously, advertising is more like marketing to your business which is very important essential to your business because it's how you can get your business products and services to be known and demanded.

The thing is that you should always make the right type of advertisement because advertisement without being done properly it can also be an essential waste of time
Not only a waste of time, but waste of one's money too. So many business owners do not even consider this factor before going to waste their money.

Advertisements is the heart of business . Every business needs it for awareness most especially when your product is new in the system
For gaining new customers I guess ads are an important activity. When you advertise in the media like tv or newspaper you get your business exposed to a lot of people. Even in social media the advertisement cannot be discounted. It can bring new customers no matter how minimal.

The easiest means of getting customers for your business is through the advertisements of your products. Advertisements makes it easy for more people to know about your business.

I talk to a lot of my peers who ventured into one business or the other. And they keep complaining about low patronage. My advice is always for them to work in advertisement, advertisement across all platforms. It is when people know about your services,they patronise... I also recommend, that they study copywriting and learn the ethos of convincing people with just one advertisement.
You are very much right op. There isn't a better way to get customers than putting your marketing skills to test. It's going to give you more returns than you expect.

Great advice that you have. I also like using adverts to promote my product, but one tough point is getting the targeting right.

If you get the wrong audience, you will just keep pushing money down the advertising platforms pockets.

What do you do for audience selection that works well?
one thing you need to understand about making use of social media platform for ads is to do a good target.Based on your product,you will do a domorgraphics like : age,academic qualification,job,salary scale,location and the likes and the psychographic which are their shopping habits,values etc.

Advertisement is a great way to increase the sales of a business but adding good marketing to the business further boost the sales of that business. It's very important for an organization to be actively involved in these two ways to promote their goods and services to the outside world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds