Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advertisement is the best means of getting customers

Youbare absolutely right. You can get someone into a deal through advertisement even when the item in display wasn't what they actually needed your advert can lure them into patronising your business even if it takes going home to keep the item idle

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes you are very right about advertisement being the best means of getting or acquiring of customer, without advertisement in business to me the business can never grow so as the matters of fact advertisement is what makes a business to grow.

I talk to a lot of my peers who ventured into one business or the other. And they keep complaining about low patronage. My advice is always for them to work in advertisement, advertisement across all platforms. It is when people know about your services,they patronise... I also recommend, that they study copywriting and learn the ethos of convincing people with just one advertisement.
The role of advertisement can never be downplay in the business world. It works like magic. For any business to thrive and reach it full potential, advertisement has a role to play. No business can actualize it goal without creating awareness for its products or services.

Advertising is the best form of getting more customers together with good services provided. When you advertise through radio and television stations,newspapers, magazines, you'll get a large response.

I talk to a lot of my peers who ventured into one business or the other. And they keep complaining about low patronage. My advice is always for them to work in advertisement, advertisement across all platforms. It is when people know about your services,they patronise... I also recommend, that they study copywriting and learn the ethos of convincing people with just one advertisement.
In business,you don't just go in with the motives of profit making,recovering capital.business is all about networking, building strategies,standardizing your brand.business should be a long term plan.

Advertisement is the best form of awareness creation for a particular good or commodity. A seller needs to get his or her business involved in creation of awareness through the various means of advertising and this includes the radio, TV, newspaper, billboard etc to pull traffic for the business.

There are other lot of ways to get customers for your product and services but advertisements still remains the best way to make the product known to customers. People tend to remember what they see and hear more than what they are been told by others. Visual aid goes a long way in promoting a business and it helps to improve that people think or feels about the product.

Advertising is the lure that draws new customers to your business or product. The trick is to find a form of advertising that fits your business, your budget and your target clientele. You'll have plenty of options to choose from, as traditional media such as print and new media such as social networks both have their advantages.

Simply put, advertisement is a method of creating awareness for your product or service. If you can provide a good advert that seem catchy to your audience it can improve the sales of the product

No doubt about it advertisement Is the life wire of any business without advertising nobody will ever on exactly what you are selling advertisements create awareness to the general public on the relevance of your product.

Last edited:
Advertisement Is a voice of business to call customers. Advertising is very important and it's imperative things that must be done in terms of business in which to create a awareness of a product or service to people. If you have a informative and attractive advertising, surely you will get a lot of customers. But make sure you offer a good/qauality product or service because advertising can make me buy flaw product once not twice.

Social media platforms are an attractive marketing tool for new businesses, because promoting yourself there has little or no monetary cost. The catch is that you'll need to invest significant time in building a presence, and making your content engaging enough to be worth following. Frequent premiums for your followers, in the form of discounts, giveaways or "flash sales," can help a lot. If you have a tangible product, you can also generate solid word of mouth by providing evaluation units to influential bloggers with lots of followers.

Yes of course it is. When you have a good business but you do not advertise then your business is useless, or it may not give you that earning which advertising can. You should advertise through social media online and offline too.
Similarly if yiu have a small business but you are doing advertising than that will effect you.

Advertisement is really the best means of getting customers , advertisements itself is the act of displaying goods or product on either social media or the face to face on either poster's, foyer's and displaying of the product to the customers . in advertisements it help and make the the customers feel and know how the goods have pass through the necessary process before being sold out to them.

No doubt about it advertisement Is the life wire of any business without advertising nobody will ever on exactly what you are selling advertisements create awareness to the general public on the relevance of your product.

There is absolutely no shortcut to this claim. Customers are the strongest pulled of a business and without them there is no business because there will not be sales. The only way customers can patronize a business is through effective advertisements. So therefore, whatever business that is lagging in advertisement can not move forward.

The best way to get customers is through marketing. Advertisement will not work for every class of people. Most people do not have means to see advertisement so marketing does the work.

Certainly, advertisement is one of the major ways you can market your products to customers. Without advertisement, your business will move at a snail's pace, but with advertisement, you will experience rapid growth in your business.

We all know that information is powerful because it determines actions and directions, to advertise your business is to make it public so that people who need your product or service but may not know that you have their solutions will be able to reach you

Yes absolutely, Advertise your business is as important as building a business. Especially in this competitive environment, it’s important for brands to design marketing strategies to advertise their services or products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds