Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advertisement is the best means of getting customers

Advertising is the lure that draws new customers to your business or product. ... Posting ads on websites that receive heavy traffic is one way to get the word out about your business. I think Yes

Advertisement Placeholder
Advertisement no only helps you to penetrate the market and drive sales, but also helps in branding and improve brand awareness. Advertisement also help businesses to maintain a hold over the market. that's the reason why big businesses continue to spend on advertisement even though they are a big brand.

You can run your business only with an advertisement. Advertisement helps you to reach the customers. Without advertisement, people would never know your business exists and you have some interesting products to sell. There are different ways to advertise. Traditionally radio, tv, and newspapers were the major medium for advertisement, however, these days the internet has almost replaced the traditional means.

Advertisement is the best way to reach out for prospective consumer or client,sometimes popularity is also something that can attract prospective patronizer to your organisation so it really depends on who you are if you are a celebrity then your popularity can serve as an advertisement in your business.

There are many marketing techniques along with making advertisements, like taking your products to your friends and showing them how it works
You're very correct. Advertising will make you get to the people who actually need your service. It makes people know you with what you do. If you don't advertise, people can never knew what you do or how you do it. You may decide to advertise online and offline.
[automerge]1610692957[/automerge]
There are many marketing techniques along with making advertisements, like taking your products to your friends and showing them how it works
You're very correct. Advertising will make you get to the people who actually need your service. It makes people know you with what you do. If you don't advertise, people can never knew what you do or how you do it. You may decide to advertise online and offline.

Well I would rather say advertisement is one of the best means of getting customers, provided you know what you are doing. You have giving your friends a goo advice as you asked them to learn copywriting. Two step advertisement is the best form of advertisement in my opinion. As this helps to draw targeted audience to your offer without spending too much on advertisement.

Marketing through advertisement is going on high rank because due to this customers got attraction about company and business selling products..
It is the best idea to promote your business through advertisement .it sent everything to the customers reached and they buy it .

advertising is a quality feature of getting reliable customers because it attracts so many people to test and trust ones business with reputable advert

Yes I totally agree with you, without advertising you cannot get profits from your business. Whatever the kind of business you venture into you need to have it I’m mind that you will be spending a lot of money on advertising because the more people see your producer or company the more the chances that they’ll buying your product when next they are in the market

These aspect in your business can't be downplayed at all, for me advertisement is the bedrock of any business.
If you want your business to stand the test of time, you have to be prepared to advertise it, because the more you advertise your business, the more customers would get to know about you and ultimately patronize you.

There are many marketing techniques along with making advertisements , while it may bring people to the service provided , advertisements have to Real statistics on the people who actually stay abroad and this varies in regions of course, (one example is that companies pays YouTubeads less money to show in some places compared to others because they usually just take a look and skip)

I talk to a lot of my peers who ventured into one business or the other. And they keep complaining about low patronage. My advice is always for them to work in advertisement, advertisement across all platforms. It is when people know about your services,they patronise... I also recommend, that they study copywriting and learn the ethos of convincing people with just one advertisement.
In life if you don't a make noise you can't be heard. Same thing goes for business. If you want to make wave in business and you want your business to grow, you have to reach out to people as much as you can. And by so doing people will get to know your business.when you increase your customer base in any business, you make more money.

Of course advertisement is the best tool to attract new customers.I agree that the best way to attract customers is through advertising. There are many people who have put traditional marketing aside. I think that this type of marketing or publications about tracks, stops, train stations, among others, are a great opportunity to get customers, in addition to digital marketing. The media and t.v channels are the main tool for advertisement this time.

I talk to a lot of my peers who ventured into one business or the other. And they keep complaining about low patronage. My advice is always for them to work in advertisement, advertisement across all platforms. It is when people know about your services,they patronise... I also recommend, that they study copywriting and learn the ethos of convincing people with just one advertisement.
Of course it is the major source to increase sales. But as you said you keep on telling to others about social media platforms, I would suggest you to teach them properly that how to target a specific audience to advertise their products. Because it is very important to target only those audience who are looking for this. I means groups and pages related to their business and products where anyone can advertise his business Products.

Yes, I agree to that. Advertisement is one way to attract more customers and increase the sales. I would also like to include that advertisement and word of mouth, which is also a form of marketing, is a good combination. While reaching a wider audience, those people that used your product can also be use as a tool to reach more customers because what they could offer is their own experiences.

Advertising and marketing are essential to running a business, so we have a variety of social media. Because how can a good business run unless people are familiar with your products? This is the principle of business. The more you know, the more you can sell products.

Advertisement is powerful. It an essential part which every enterprenuer needs to put into consideration in other to make a business a boom. Advertisement is the only key to convey and provide meaningful information to audience who might find Interest in a particular product or services on how the offer might benefit them.

By all means no one can really go that far without putting in some amount of funds into advertising. People get to know about your services and products through delibrate and targeted advertising. Be it on social media or print media.

Advertising benefits can not be over emphasised. Most successful business today are borne out of successful advertisements. Advertising goes a long way in helping a business get more customers for their products and also to increase sales and inform current customers about a change in the features of a product

You are very right, Advertisement is the best means of getting Customers, there are other ways you can get Customers but Advertising remains the very best amongst all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds