Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advertisement is the best means of getting customers

There are many marketing techniques along with making advertisements, like taking your products to your friends and showing them how it works

Advertisement Placeholder
I think advertisement is actually good and best means to get maby reach for your products , i think if you use the right advertisement tools , you would get more reach for your products

You’re very right and I love your suggestion in studying copywriting and act of convincing people. I see this as one of the few knowledge a business owner should gain before setting up a business. You should be able to convince customers on how good your products or services are and why they should choose your products or services

I talk to a lot of my peers who ventured into one business or the other. And they keep complaining about low patronage. My advice is always for them to work in advertisement, advertisement across all platforms. It is when people know about your services,they patronise... I also recommend, that they study copywriting and learn the ethos of convincing people with just one advertisement.
The role of advertisment in the success of a business can't be underated . It helps one to be able to bring larger audience to his business both through online sourcing and offline .
There are cheap method of advertising ,such as social media advertisment .

Quality video ads or think TV Ads has deep impact on viewers mind. Some banner ads do the same too. For example a gamer cannot tolerate after watching a game trailer exactly what he likes to play. if release dare is next week he plans to buy it for his console.

Yes talk to a lot of my peers who ventured into one business or the other. And they keep complaining about low patronage. My advice is always for them to work in advertisement, advertisement across all platforms. It is when people know about your services,they patronise... I also recommend, that they study copywriting and learn the ethos of convincing people with just one advertisement.

I talk to a lot of my peers who ventured into one business or the other. And they keep complaining about low patronage. My advice is always for them to work in advertisement, advertisement across all platforms. It is when people know about your services,they patronise... I also recommend, that they study copywriting and learn the ethos of convincing people with just one advertisement.
Yes dear you are absolutely right. Marketing and advertisement is basic necessity for the promotion and development of any business.
For this purpose social media can be used because it have potential to attract people immediately in an effective way.

It's good to advertise your business for global recognition. Many people who know you, sometimes won't buy from you. Get to know how to target your online audience. It's popularly believed that angels aren't accepted in their own communities.

A business needs customers to patronize it in order to record success and profit. In order to do this, a business owner must embark on rigorous and thorough advertisements that will convince his potential customers. It is easier to be done on social media now.
[automerge]1610016774[/automerge]
A business needs customers to patronize it in order to record success and profit. In order to do this, a business owner must embark on rigorous and thorough advertisements that will convince his potential customers. It is easier to be done on social media now.

I totally agree with you, no advertisement, no business. Opening your business without advertising it can be compired to - sampling your market in a bushy areal where no one can see what you are selling.

Marketing and advertising are the best means of improving your business. Marketing is the backbone of every business and no matter how bad your business is, marketing can change it to the better. All it requires is to get strong team of marketers and they can really help.

There is no doubt about that, advertisement is the best way you can reach customers and increase the sales of your products, advertisement also create a convincing awareness to customers about your products

Yes advertisement is the best way to get customers because if you don't put out what you are selling how will people be aware to be able to patronize the business, that is why most of the sales now are online to get customers from advertising thier businesses

As blood is the lifeline of every flesh so is advertisement is the lifeline of every business. Advertisement assist in reaching a larger audience thereby making more sales turnover. We have different ways of advertisement (electronically & manually).

Advertising is the best and simple way of attracting your customers to buy your product, if you don’t advertise your product, how do you want the people to know about your goods. A good advertisement plan will tend to attract more customers

Advertising is a major way of increasing your clientele and in turn increasing sales... another way is by having a good brand ...allowing the products live up to it's reputation

Yes, advertising is necessary to sell any product without which you will be able to do it somehow. There are plenty of other ways to do this, but it's one of the best ways to handle this

Yes you are 💯 right. Advertisement of your business or product is secret of promoting business. If you don't advertise there is no way that people will know much about your business.

Advertisement still remain the best platform for any company to get its product to customers because yo have to create awareness of a product before selling or making people to buy it from you.

Advertisement is the best method to bring customers, whether you are selling products or services. However, you don't get customers just through advertisements. You need to choose the right platform to run your ads, you need to use the right ad type, and target the right market. If you don't take care of these things, you would succeed with your ad caampaign.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds