Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advertisement is the best means of getting customers

I talk to a lot of my peers who ventured into one business or the other. And they keep complaining about low patronage. My advice is always for them to work in advertisement, advertisement across all platforms. It is when people know about your services,they patronise... I also recommend, that they study copywriting and learn the ethos of convincing people with just one advertisement.
Advertisement is best way to get focus of people and from always it helps a lot for the success of any business or work and also increase popularity and spread in millions people and engaged public as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I agree that advertisement is the only way to get people to know about whatever goods you are selling or a particular service you are rendering. It could be done offline like giving flyers or brochucers, newspaper, television ads etc, and online like posting on various social media platforms. Your target market must be determined so it wouldn't be tight on the budget.

Advertisement maybe one of the best way to attract customers but it is not the best to me. Branding and packaging is the best way to attract customers to me. There are some products that have less advertisement but sell because of their brands.

It is said that advertisement is the heartbeat of products, without them, the business will not experience good patronage, asides traditional adverts, I make use of Facebook sponsored ads so that interested buyers can contact me for quick doorstep delivery.

Advertising is the lure that draws new customers to your business or product. The trick is to find a form of advertising that fits your business, your budget and your target clientele. You'll have plenty of options to choose from, as traditional media such as print and new media such as social networks both have their advantages.

Advertisement is basically the creation of awareness for a product or service one has to offer. So basically, I anything you do to get the attention of potential customers is advertisement. That's how it has been and that's how it will always be.

, if you want to scale and grow your business quicker, reach people who otherwise wouldn’t know about your brand or simply want to reconnect with your past customers, advertising is essential. It’s also great when you want to announce new products or services, tell about a special offer or discount.

I talk to a lot of my peers who ventured into one business or the other. And they keep complaining about low patronage. My advice is always for them to work in advertisement, advertisement across all platforms. It is when people know about your services,they patronise... I also recommend, that they study copywriting and learn the ethos of convincing people with just one advertisement.
Absolutely any business can be taken to a higher level by advertising because unless you advertise it, people will not believe you. If you advertise it, people will trust you. Be sure and use your product and take interest in your things and your business will be very good and you will be able to make a lot of money.

For a large number of sales you you have to advertise your product and good will also.advertising add a major role in making sales.

Advertising is the key to getting customers and making more sales in the sense that awareness about the existence of a product or good in order to stimulate demand is produced, this therefore attracts people to patronise the manufactures in that aspect they get more customers and make more sales.

Yes,its true that advertisements is the best way of getting customers.
So in every kind of business it is good to advertise your products in all sites including social media platforms and other platforms like forums.
Here it is very easy to get many clients

I have a cousin who is vice president in the biggest advertising agency here. He always tells his customers that if you pay us well then we give you what you need. Their advertisements are not confined to products and services. They also handle the promotion of political candidates. In the last election last year they promoted 3 senatorial candidates that 2 of them won. I agree that advertisement is needed by business otherwise it would be difficult to sell.

Be ready to get low patronage when you fail to advertise your product.
There is what is called advertising power of commodity. Advertisement can compel someone to buy product he or she may not be willing to buy.
Advertisement tends to educate people on the benefits of using or why you need to use a certain product Willy- nilly.

Advertisement is very essential to any business that wants to attain growth. It is an act to make publicity of an individual, firm or organization product and services for the purpose of meeting needs and also making profit out of it

This is true to some extent, that is provided you know what you are doing. An entrepreneur can loose his shirts if he is doing advertisement in wrong way. Whoever adverts to drive traffic is lossing money. The best way to maximize paid advertisement is make a it a lead generation and set up the funnel to capture the leads.

Advertisement is the weapons to attract customers, advertising is the one way you can make your products or services known to people, because if you don't advertise how how would expect people to know about your products.

It is not the only means of getting customers, but actually one of the best ways of getting customers, once people know what you are selling or what business you are into. There is chances for rapid growth.

Advertising is the sole of every business because that's the best way to get your product in front of your potential customers. Waiting for free traffic will only drag your business slow which is why I always recommend paid advertisement.

Advertisement is the best means of getting customers because it help to persuade people to by your products. Advertisement makes you to buy a product even though you don't really need it. The power of advertisement is persuasion. Every successful business must have to make use of advertisement tool to sell the product.

Yes, you are right. Advertisement is very important & compulsory in a business to run. But there are many more ways too which are as much important as advertisement. Like you should know how to attract your customers with your products. Like you van give them offers on big days like Eid, Valentine's day, mother's day etc. You can write the benefits of product on post too.
That's true about giving offers to customers to make the buy your products.

One thing I've learnt about marketing is to create an irresistible offer they can't say no to.

This means giving them more bonuses and assistance for free.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds