Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advantages of small business for youn man.

The business is your entitlements, having a business of your own give you control of profit,gains and decision-making. you are not tied to a particular decision and you have the variety to make changes to boost production.

Advertisement Placeholder
Small business advantages.
Independence,As a business owner,yorv're your own boss,lifestyle,owning a small business gives you certain lifestyle advantages,
Finacial rewards,learning opprtitunities,creative freedom and personal satisfication.
Very right. You get to choose your own Workin parameters and style. You decide what and what will not work for business and a lot more perks that comes with owning it yourself

It is very good for every young man to venture in some form of business to help augment what he earn. Personal businesses also serves as a form of job security should something happen to your regular job, you will have something to fall back to.

It gives an individual the opportunity to build equity, which can be kept, sold, or passed on to the next generation. It’s not uncommon for entrepreneurs to own multiple businesses throughout their life. They establish a company,
One of the advantages of small business of young man is building his empire gradually for the future, small business can be a big company as time goes on.

The biggest advantage of having a small business is that you can start it with limited capital unlike big business where you would need huge capital.

One of the advantages of a small business for a man is the pride of being a business owner. The fact that you don't have to run an errand or saying yes sir yes ma to anybody is an advantage.

I always advise people to start small if they do not have enough capital to start big. starting small helps you to experiment and those who learn a lot of things about businesses.

Having a business is very nice. It makes one a boss of himself. Sometimes it's best to start a business small and grow it over time

Well all things have its advantages and also disadvantages. But I believe small scale business for young man has advantages that far precedes its disadvantages. These advantages have already been discussed by Bizdustry members.

Small businesses avail a young man to live his life as he so wishes while making money. Small businesses are very flexible in nature, you can own a business and still work as a salary earner under someone else or you can be studying and still own a small business.

Small business have a lot of advantages to be honest. If you have a small business, it is sure that is the easiest to scale and that you do not need to borrow money to.

Small businesses are very important to young people because they provide partial income and help supplement ones income. Even though sometimes it's not always easy to to get the business into the market, but we benefit much from it when it's finally in the market.
One of the advantages is the fact that is it called small business because anybody can just start a very little capital. There are many young ones who want to start a business but a incapacitated by lack of capital, starting with a small one will make it easy for them.

Independence,As a business owner,yorv're your own boss,lifestyle,owning a small business gives you certain lifestyle advantages,
Finacial rewards,learning opprtitunities,creative freedom and personal satisfication.
Is a good one to have a business running in a tender age,but one have to save more money to be able to maintain and keep the business going on,and young business owner should always keep records of all thing as well.

One of the advantages of a small business for a man is the pride of being a business owner. The fact that you don't have to run an errand or saying yes sir yes ma to anybody is an advantage.
The mention of pride reminds me of a family friend whose son planned to put up a business. I was the consultant and I saw the young man's arrogance in talking with the applicant for liaison officer (to attend to the documents of the business). Too much pride may result in arrogance which is really bad.

Small businesses are not usually ,profitable because people will only be dealing with big businesses if they have something important to buy, small business are for people who are really not serious with their life ,that is how I view it.

Small scale businesses gives a young man the opportunity to have something to support himself without depending on friends and family for his daily needs.

One of the biggest advantages that a young man stand to gain from setting up a small business is that every gain a lot of experience managing a business and then he will also be able to know what it feels like to start small and later grow big.

You are really correct my friend. But I think we should not resist the opportunity to scale up simply because we feel safer with that small business.

Young People are advantaged in business because they have more time and it would be easier for them to recover after a major loss.

Another Advantage of a small business is that there is quick decision making as you are your own boss therefore there is no need waiting for others to agree on a decision.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds