Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advantages of small business for youn man.

Freedom, the management, passive income, expanded business idea, skills development, experience, financial knowledge, market skills are some of the good examples of owning a small business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have acknowledged that as a small company, it is really precious. Therefore, I do not really worry you as long as it is a small business. From small business, I got to see how you can actually carry on the small business and make it become better while you are devoted to the small business.

Every young man out there needs a side income, especially when planning on settling down, building a family and having kids. Small scale businesses like a view center, a barbing saloon, a bet shop should be acquired by every young man because it easy to run.

enables one to be involved in the total operation of the business, from concept to design to creation, from sales to business operations to customer response. This ability to be totally immersed in the business is very satisfying to entrepreneurs who are driven by passion and creativity and possess a “vision” of what they aim to achieve

The biggest advantages that small business owners have is that they deal with customers directly which helps them provide a personalized service, enabling them to participate more actively in the community

Yes, small independent business makes a man feel like man, he open his business when he wants and close when ever want too. Small independent business makes a man plan hard to build it to his taste, it gives a man time, space and self confidence that he is a ceo of a business.

I do not like doing a small business because small businesses do not generate a lot of money sometimes I rather like to save my money and start up something tangible because from there I will grow up to the expected standard I want to be in my business and I will make more money.

There are many advantage of starting a small business for every young man. Because this can make young people grown little by little as they gather more experience before they venture into doing big businesses. It can also help them in making some decision that can help them later in life. It can also help them cater their need

There are many advantages of small business for a young person to established himself because he has not any experience in the field of business.He learn and got much experiences to utilized him in any kind of business

Small business for a young man is very OK at least it won't be that he will be facing one way for his source of income.
Some uses it as major work while some as minor work.
It helps one to gain more experience

The advantage to young one in doing small business is very enormous. At least by doing small business he will be on his own to take responsible for whatever's he is to be doing as a man.Young of now ate entrepreneur if repute some of them will be doing businesses that ppl will not know is lucrative and they will doing fantastic in taken their responsibility without hindrances. Young business entrepreneur are at liberty to borrow money from bank with little interest from the bank. We have some young ppl who who formed cooperative to be borrowing money to improve their well being in their business.

There are numerous advantages associated with a small business for a young man. As a young man he can channel all his strength into that and grow it to the business of his dream. I would advice every young man to get a business no matter how small.

Is there actually any advantage in small business? Do you really think so? Ok maybe there are benefits that I don't really, anybody body is entitled to his own opinion, ok small business small trouble? Maybe is ok by that if that's the case, that's what I make from the tread.

There are some advantages of small business also for young man and also for every person. Because we should not need too much capital, so we can avoid ourselves from taking loan, So no need to hire a lot of employees and workers, no need of competition to other business

Target the higher end: Offering higher quality items, Bergdahl said, isn't something Walmart is equipped to do. By increasing the quality of their products, he said, small businesses will be able to attract customers who are willing to pay for better quality.Independence. As a business owner, you're your own boss. ...
Lifestyle. Owning a small business gives you certain lifestyle advantages. ...
Financial rewards. ...
Learning opportunities. ...
Creative freedom and personal satisfaction

Small business advantages.
Independence,As a business owner,yorv're your own boss,lifestyle,owning a small business gives you certain lifestyle advantages,
Finacial rewards,learning opprtitunities,creative freedom and personal satisfication.
As a small business owner, you also face lesser risk compared to that off a large Business. A small business requires less staff member and workers . And it can also be started with just a little amount of money or capital available

Small business advantages.
Independence,As a business owner,yorv're your own boss,lifestyle,owning a small business gives you certain lifestyle advantages,
Finacial rewards,learning opprtitunities,creative freedom and personal satisfication.
Yeah and also you will be a sole proprietor and answer to no one that's also an advantage and also profits and incomes are far better than salaries too not to talk about the financial freedom that comes with it if you can manage it properly.... Peace!

One of the advantage of owning small business is personal development, learning and growing and ability to not accept failure as defeat, you put your brain into work, you create your time and freedom. So the advantage of a small business cannot be overemphasize.

As a young man having a small business is very important,its a way to financial independence. After awhile in the business you can think of expanding the business,after you have learnt the basic skills and always interacting with business experts can go a long way.

There are many reasons why a young person should own a small business asides his salary or aside his schooling, these can Cater for Extra expenses as well as having an advantage of having multiple income sources, this will definitely lead to personal growth and development and make him have less problems as Time Goes On ,also he will be able to attend to his priorities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds