Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advantages of small business for youn man.

It gives an individual the opportunity to build equity, which can be kept, sold, or passed on to the next generation. It’s not uncommon for entrepreneurs to own multiple businesses throughout their life. They establish a company,

Advertisement Placeholder
Indeed, there are these advantages, both for young people and adults. I think it is the same case for both since it is with the same objective and they have the time available for it. With time and perseverance, you can achieve success and become large, renowned companies.

I meet teenagers and college students all the time who ask me if they're too young to start a company. My answer to every one of them is a resounding "No."
Sure, experience and deep industry knowledge are advantages when starting your own business--but actually digging in and doing is the best way to get that experience. And there's nothing like the insistent tug of questions about potential market size and customer segments to drive a person to do real research. Founding a company is experiential learning at its finest.

there are many advantages of small business for young men.it sustain their personal growth because it's part of your achievement and it will also support your means of living giving you a better source of income to aid yourself financially and it also build your self esteem towards life
In an economy with increasing graduates and lesser job opportunities small business helps young individual to keep busy and live according to standard from profit from business so it is really advantageous to start small business

There are is no way you are supposed to be living off your parents till you marry and still keep depending on them. It would make look at you as if you were useless and don't know what to do with your life in order to become useful. Owning a small business business is a great way out.

Small business advantages.
Independence,As a business owner,yorv're your own boss,lifestyle,owning a small business gives you certain lifestyle advantages,
Finacial rewards,learning opprtitunities,creative freedom and personal satisfication.
The joy of some people out there is to have a job and be their own boss, having a small business venture where you are the owner , you can draw your business plan and how to execute your work, having the joy of not been bossed around by someone, but I believe you have to elevate your some business into something big so that you too can have people working under you.

The beauty of running a small business is that you have control of everything. All the profits and losses of the business are under your control. You literrally determine the direction that the business takes.

Being a business owner can be extremely rewarding. Having the courage to take a risk and start a venture is part of the American dream. Success brings with it many advantages,As a business owner, you’re your own boss. You can’t get fired. More importantly, you have the freedom to make the decisions that are crucial to your own business success.

I think young people should give more emphasis on improving their knowledge and skills through education and training. When you have education and skills, you can easily succeed in life no matter what you do.

I have friends who are in the early twenties, yet they are already established business owners. Every month they are generating around $200 in profits. They have been doing business since a couple of years

Small business has several advantages over small business. Small business is very easy to start as it require small amount of capital to start. Small business is easy to manage than a big business and it has a low risk than big business.

According to my own point of view there are many advantage of small business to young man. A small business is easily controlled and also a small business can be set up with a small capital.

Small business have so many advantage they also contributes to the economy and generates more employment opportunity , for those that don't know the importance attached to small business

It is a good learning platform for youths. In business, one will learn more than just the intricacies of the business, but general management and leadership skills.

Being a business owner can be a very satisfying experience. The American dream includes having the confidence to take a risk and start a company. Success comes with a slew of benefits:Self-sufficiency. You are your own boss as a company owner. It is impossible for you to be shot.

Write your reply...as a young man they are many advantage of small business the most important is that it groom you to become well and better business man and give you more experience on how to handle a large business. am a student and as young as I am at the age of 22 am able to sponsor my self through university by a small business.so they are many ways that a small business can help you as a young man.

There are several advantages that are associated with small businesses. Some of this advantage are as follow;
Lower risk, small business are always associated with a very low risk as low capital is generally involve.
Easy to manage and control.

Small business advantages.
Independence,As a business owner,yorv're your own boss,lifestyle,owning a small business gives you certain lifestyle advantages,
Finacial rewards,learning opprtitunities,creative freedom and personal satisfication.
A young man needs to be able to do his own business, it brings about financial independence and as time goes on, riches will come in through that

As a young man small business is easy for you to control, and also a small business is easy for you to set up, it does not require much capital

The advantages of owning a small business as a young man are many:
It gives you the flexible time so as to manage and schedule program the way you want it.
It also gives you extra income to pay your bills to augment your monthly salary.
It serves as job security in case you loose your job, you will have something to fall back to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds