Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advantage of taking loan to start a business.

Well, left to me, I'm not at all in support of taking loan for a business. But the only thing one can do if there's no way of raising capital is to obtain loan. The advantage it has is that you'll have enough capital to carry on your business

Advertisement Placeholder
Loan can be advantageous. I have seen a lot of people succeed in business through a bank loan. For a business that s functioning well, loan is a boon.
It is good to take loan to start a business because it helps you fasting your speed in terms of starting up a business while however one of the disadvantages of taking is the high interest rate which is involved

Well if at all there is any advantage, it will be that whatever business the loan was made for, it was a success. However if the business turned out to be unsuccessful, then there won't be any advantage.

A business man can only take loan when he or she is sure that the business is certain to be a success, but what if anything bad happens? Then the business owner will be in debt for starting a failed business with a loan.
It will be disastrous if the business owner fail to produce productive results from his or her business after taking the loan. That's why we need to be sure before taking the loan to create one.

The major advantage in taking a loan is that you wouldn't have to be worrying yourself of looking for money to start that business of yours anymore. And the will be ready cash to take care of a whole lot of business demands

It's not advisable to take loans and start a business especially when you are just starting for the very first time. It's better to start small and grow.
At times some people resort to taking a loan to establish a business when every options to raise capital has been exhausted. If you are not sure of the success of a business it is not advisable to take a loan to starts it.

Loan can be advantageous. I have seen a lot of people succeed in business through a bank loan. For a business that s functioning well, loan is a boon.
One advantage of taking loan in starting up a business that helps you to fasting of the business and you will not have capital challenge.

The advantage of taking loan to start a business in lies in the fact that you get us enough capital as you want to start the business and the time is stated in the favour of you to pay back

Taking a loan to start a business most especially as a government worker has more advantage in such a way that even if the business fall or you lose from your business, you will be able to pay back the loan through your salary.

I am not someone that there is any much advantages to taking loans especially as a new business the only advantage is that you can access large sums of money.

I am not someone that there is any much advantages to taking loans especially as a new business the only advantage is that you can access large sums of money.
The thing is that before you can be able to take a large loan from a bank for your business you will have to present a collateral that they can seize if you default in paying off your loans.

Loan no matter the disadvantages can also present with some advantages. You can make leverage of it an take huge sums of money not gotten elsewhere.

I myself I am not a fan of taking or borrowing money for any project of mine that I want o execute. The only advantage of taking a loan is that you now get the funds you have been longing for in your hands now.

One of the issues with starting a business through loan is you will have to start repayment before you are earning profits.
Getting a loan generally is not the best plan for business because you might not be able to pay back,it is going to be stressful because you'll be thinking of paying back the loan and running the business also at the same time.

Loan no matter the disadvantages can also present with some advantages. You can make leverage of it an take huge sums of money not gotten elsewhere.
The disadvantage with the loan for a start up is the responsibility of paying the installments. When staring a business you will be occupied with the operation and the plans not to mention the problems that may arise from time to time. When there is a problem with the finances then the loan can add burden to your mind.

anyone who is really interested in getting a loan to start a business means that they have not made an adequate preparation for the business,that is an incomplete preparation because a full preparation about business include the money to start up the business.

While I am not a fan of collecting or borrowing of loans for doing business, the only advantage in an say on taking of loans for doing business is that, it makes money readily available to you to do that business

Getting a loan generally is not the best plan for business because you might not be able to pay back,it is going to be stressful because you'll be thinking of paying back the loan and running the business also at the same time.
The pressure that comes with taking a loan to fund or establish a business is much too cope with. The energy you are suppose to use in making your business work out fine will be directed towards repaying the loan.

Last edited:
Taking loan to start your business would help you, especially when people are not willing to support you and you are sure of the prospects of the business.
If people are not willing to support you then why can't you just work on your own and raise money to start up the business you dream of ? It could be risky if you are unable to pay back the loan you collected,it could end you up in jail

If people are not willing to support you then why can't you just work on your own and raise money to start up the business you dream of ? It could be risky if you are unable to pay back the loan you collected,it could end you up in jail
That would happen only when one does not have enough confidence about the potentials in the business that they are about to start using the money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds