Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advantage of taking loan to start a business.

Actually they are lots of advantages of taking loans on do businesses and they have always been beneficial to everyone taking loan to start a business at any time it's actually helpful.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don’t think there’s any advantage to getting a loan to start a business even if you’re serious, without the right step and good business plan you will still be unsuccessful with the business

While I am not a fan of collecting or borrowing of loans for doing business, the only advantage in an say on taking of loans for doing business is that, it makes money readily available to you to do that business
This is just the real only advantage that is inherent in one taking loan to start up a business which is that it makes the capital or funds that is required for that business to be available for you and this only advantage is enough for most people to start up their business.

The advantages of taking a loan to start a business are as follows: facilitiate, maintain and control the business. Although taking a loan to start a business is not advisiable.

I am not planning to take any loan now or after cause the interest rate is so much but I am planning to work hard and get the money I lack for buying the facilities I need .

I would not want to see any one who is just starting a small business to take a loan. A Loan though can give you the advantage of securing larger sums of money.
It is very possible for you to be able to obtain large sums of money from banks as a loan but you will have to prove to this bank that you are credit worthy that is you must have apply for loans before and paid them back this is the only way that you can be able to assess huge loans from banks.

While one might want to say taking loan from any of the financial institution is okay because it has afforded you the capital you wanted to use for the business, I won't subscribe to taking any loan

While one might want to say taking loan from any of the financial institution is okay because it has afforded you the capital you wanted to use for the business, I won't subscribe to taking any loan
The thing is that taking loan from the bank is actually good and it has its advantages but as far as I am concerned I would not do it unless I already have some money with me then I can take some money from the bank as loan to add to it start up the business.

We are fully aware that starting a business with loan is most times unproductive because of the interest rate or have difficulty to break even at the right time. Despite these disadvantages there are still advantages like it make you to be more serious and committed and it build your financial discipline. Share your thoughts.
I think that you are right in terms of financial disciple and for many people they actually prefer to do it this way because knowing that they have a financial obligation to pay back the loan can make them more determined to see their business succeed as well.

I think that you are right in terms of financial disciple and for many people they actually prefer to do it this way because knowing that they have a financial obligation to pay back the loan can make them more determined to see their business succeed as well.
That's how it should be and when proper feasibility studies are done most of those people that takes loan to start business usually succeed in the business .

I don’t think there’s any advantage to getting a loan to start a business even if you’re serious, without the right step and good business plan you will still be unsuccessful with the business
No matter how bad taking a loan to establish a business is, there are some advantages that comes with it. Taking a loan to start a business gives you the opportunity to establish a business that you have a good plan for without having to wait for years to save money for it.

When you take a loan to start a business, assuming this business turned out to be sucesful for the duration.of the loan period, it will afford you the opportunity to make a lot of things happen for your business as regards expansion and all

So many people have grown in their businesses due to the fact that they took loan to start and I believe it's best for everyone to know what works for them.

We are fully aware that starting a business with loan is most times unproductive because of the interest rate or have difficulty to break even at the right time. Despite these disadvantages there are still advantages like it make you to be more serious and committed and it build your financial discipline. Share your thoughts.
Well to me personally I really that advantage of taking loan to start a business is that there is little or no time as to starting the business as the capital is readily available unlike you saving for it.

Well to me personally I really that advantage of taking loan to start a business is that there is little or no time as to starting the business as the capital is readily available unlike you saving for it.
No doubt the capital in the form of loan can easily be accessible but the challenge is usually how to pay back the loan when the time comes including the interest attached.

Loan can be advantageous. I have seen a lot of people succeed in business through a bank loan. For a business that s functioning well, loan is a boon.
You are different advantage of taking loan and basic advantage of taking and is that it enables you to start a business fast without no stress in terms of financial supply.

Loan to start a business is not really advisable even though we stay in a world where for a small-time business to thrive and all you will invest and in large quantity or if anybody then as an idea to build instead of seeing people to invest in the business rather they will want to buy the idea so a lot of things go into reasons why someone considers a loan for business

I don't think k there is much advantage in that. The disadvantage can kill your business. What if the business didn't succeed. How will you pay back the money you borrowed. I will advice you not to take a loan if you 're not sure if your business will succeed
[automerge]1626261871[/automerge]
I don't see any advantage in taking a loan to start a business it is a very bad idea to take a loan and start a business what if you are not able to pay back the loan or maybe the business will act how will you pay back the loan it is a very bad idea to take a loan

Last edited:
It is not that loan is bad, loan gives you an opportunity to bring your idea into reality. This case is just tricky because of those loaning you give you a speculated period of time for you to pay back.

Lone is good but on reason ,if you have good business that you want to run and you don't have money to started it you can borrow lone ,to start the business so when you succeed on it you will return the money back ,but if you don't have a good business to do please don't even borrow money for rubbish , lone is just like to help each other to survive

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds