Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advantage of taking loan to start a business.

It's not advisable to take loans and start a business especially when you are just starting for the very first time. It's better to start small and grow.

Advertisement Placeholder
But you can not know if your business will expand or not until you try it. If you don't take loan in the fear of repayment then you can never take a step forward in your life. Yes, it has risk, but you should have self confidence before, taking such loans to be able to repay with interest.
I think i get what the person is trying to say, taking a loan to start up a business or for a business you just started is quit risky as you are still at the early stage and every business has its risk therefore there is no guarantee that you might be able to get the money back on time. And i get your point where by you cannot tell how the business would go until you finally tried it. Which is true. If you are scared of taking risk, you would be stock in one spot. I would advise before taking such risk be sure about it, make sure you have made or the necessary arrangements and be ready to stand to make sure the business succeeds no matter what

It's not advisable to take loans and start a business especially when you are just starting for the very first time. It's better to start small and grow.
No one likes to take loan and put a burden on the heads. But Sometimes people become obliged to take loan. Otherwise there no option from where we can get fresh money to inject in our business.

Loan borrowing will be ideal if your business have established and you just took it to expand it. If you never settled in, and you're taking it to help promote your business it might backfire if you aren't certain of returns.

Obtaining loan to start a new business is not advisable. You can obtain loan to support an already existing business

Obtaining loan to start a new business is not advisable. You can obtain loan to support an already existing business
this is exactly my idea, it is not advisable for one to take a loan to start a new business especially when it doesn't have the experience in running a business.

Some people that are borrowing money to start up a business may succeed and the succeeding rate may not be more than 60 percent , that is why it is risky and sometimes it is not advisable for you to start up a full business with a loan.this is not the best option at all

Some people that are borrowing money to start up a business may succeed and the succeeding rate may not be more than 60 percent , that is why it is risky and sometimes it is not advisable for you to start up a full business with a loan.this is not the best option at all
I have been advising people against taking loans to start a business because the business may not be successful and the loan will plunge you into bad debt.

I have been advising people against taking loans to start a business because the business may not be successful and the loan will plunge you into bad debt.
I believe that the only way you can take out a loan to start up a business is if you are already working for the government and you have a good source to pay back the loan if the business crashes or something bad happened to it.

The probability of you succeeding when you take a loan to start a business is much more higher than when you have the money to start up the business because the fact that you took a loan to start the business would put pressure on you to make sure that you can see it at all cost so that you can be able to repay back the loan.

The probability of you succeeding when you take a loan to start a business is much more higher than when you have the money to start up the business because the fact that you took a loan to start the business would put pressure on you to make sure that you can see it at all cost so that you can be able to repay back the loan.
Not necessarily the pressure will work in the right way. Sometimes pressure will lead you to take decisions which are not suitable for a particular situation. And for that you might lose considerable money. It is advisable to trade with free mind.

I don't think there is any advantage of taking a loan to start a business and paying back the loan later.The best thing is to start your business with your money as capital

Not necessarily the pressure will work in the right way. Sometimes pressure will lead you to take decisions which are not suitable for a particular situation. And for that you might lose considerable money. It is advisable to trade with free mind.
I mean as much as pressure can work in a bad way to does not absorb the fact that it can also push you to making the right decisions that will make your business to mostly succeed because you do not want to default in your loan.

I understood the direction of your point towards loan taking but having to cope with unnecessary pressure especially when it is a newly established business you are likely to make a wrong business decision that can makes the business to be unsuccessful.

This may not really be true,sometimes no one will like his or her business to fail in one way or the other,failure in business is something no one will ever expect so I don't think that people will really put more effort when they are getting a loan to start up a business.

This may not really be true,sometimes no one will like his or her business to fail in one way or the other,failure in business is something no one will ever expect so I don't think that people will really put more effort when they are getting a loan to start up a business.
Believe me brother this is all about psychology has when most people take loans to do a business becomes more serious in the business as they know that any form of failure in the business we spell doom to them.

If they know whst they're doing, and so determined no matter what. Surely they'll meet up the loan repayment deadline, and still make profit of their own. Cos hard work pays off.

Thanks for the kind gesture. Some persons doesn't know about it, all they care is that, i want to start up a business with loan in the next six month I'll pay back. Without knowing the implications when that business never lived up to its hype.
There are a lot of implication in borrowing loan to start a new business, the loan will have interest and will keep pilling up, and remember its a new business where your product is not well known for now,

There are a lot of implication in borrowing loan to start a new business, the loan will have interest and will keep pilling up, and remember its a new business where your product is not well known for now,
Yes, since its new business i don't have to take loan when I'm not even certain when profits will be made to repay back the loan borrowed.

Yes, since its new business i don't have to take loan when I'm not even certain when profits will be made to repay back the loan borrowed.
A business man can only take loan when he or she is sure that the business is certain to be a success, but what if anything bad happens? Then the business owner will be in debt for starting a failed business with a loan.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds