Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Adult content sites

synpastel

Recognized member
Credits
What platforms actually allow X/M/R type content now a days? I know Jcink Premium does ($9.99 per month) but what else is out there that allows it? I'm trying to price shop for a friend right now.

I think your friend might be better going with self hosting. If that's out of the question, Forums.net allows mature content. This is Proboards paid service, but it isn't cheap. The cheapest package is $49 a month.

Is there any web hosting company that would disallow adult content? I mean, I have yet to see that in a terms of service when purchasing a web hosting. You could easily host anything adult related if you have your own hosting.

So yes, buy a web host, install a free forum software (SMF has the best support, functionality and features) and get going.

Is there any web hosting company that would disallow adult content? I mean, I have yet to see that in a terms of service when purchasing a web hosting. You could easily host anything adult related if you have your own hosting.

So yes, buy a web host, install a free forum software (SMF has the best support, functionality and features) and get going.
I don’t think I’ve came across any either but always good to double check.

Proboards, Jcink Free, and VBulletin I know strictly don't allow adult content of any nature and those 3 are the most popular got tos for a lot of community boards.

Self-hosted would be the way to go if you feel $9.99/mo for Jcink premium is out of the question, if he likes Jcink and doesn't mind it's limitations and wants to be able to 'safely' host 18+ content, he can pre-pay for a year at $79.99 (works out to like $6.66 a month which is cheaper than most hosts that'd allow it)

Self-hosted would be the way to go if you feel $9.99/mo for Jcink premium is out of the question, if he likes Jcink and doesn't mind it's limitations and wants to be able to 'safely' host 18+ content, he can pre-pay for a year at $79.99 (works out to like $6.66 a month which is cheaper than most hosts that'd allow it)
GreenGeeks is actually running a killer deal of a year of hosting and Domain for a year 35.50$ total, I don’t see anything against Adult content after a quick scan and don’t recall seeing anything about it when I purchased my hosting from them, might be worth looking into OP can easily install tons of free software with a couple of clicks.
IMG_4354.jpeg

Plenty of companies forbid it in the TOS, so you need to read it.

I got sex worker friends who would love basically a "stripperwebs v2.0" because they went offline in February 2023 despite being an AMAZING resource for all things XXX/adult industry related. But there aren't a lot of good community options that are relatively affordable unfortunately.

A lot of hosting companies don't allow adult content. I started a forum in that niche recently and my site is hosted by KnownHost. I had another hosting company previously but I had a problem with database size that was not allowed large enough there. So far, I'm happy with KH. I run Xenforo on it.

I believe Hostinger also allows adult sites, though Knownhost seems to be more reliable. I've used KH in the past, I can definitely say they're great. Hostinger is cheaper, but I've seen someone on Forum Promotion mention they ran into issues with Hostinger in the past.

They may not be banning it for moral reasons or, at least, moral reasons alone. The way some of those sites are setup is draining on a host, I think.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor