Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Administrative steps in a business.

Yeah, you need to register your business or company to make everything more professional. It will also help you in the future whenever you want to take a loan or benefit from government grants.
You are spot on. From my experience when I was working in a financial consultant firm. It will be very difficult to get loan from banks or any other benefit from government if your business is not registered under cooperate affairs commission.

Advertisement Placeholder
First , in taking an administrative step in a business , registering your business with the government is very important if you don't want your business to have problem in the future.

Yeah. The administrative part is very important in a business. For a business to have a complete set up, it is very important that such company is registered with the necessary body. Like the corporate affairs commission and prepare the necessary documents

Registering your business is essential, no matter how small the business is. It would help the government compile accurate data which would help them know how to serve the people

Well.i believe the first thing one is meant to do is to actually register his or her business and I guess that's all there is and the individual Should try and get more information

Well.i believe the first thing one is meant to do is to actually register his or her business and I guess that's all there is and the individual Should try and get more information
The registration process is now much easier than before because of the internet. What you need to focus on is the hiring of staff and the lease contract in case you are going to rent a place for your business. Handling such tasks is very different from the business operation.

Here, the company registration is not compulsory but I think it's necessary. The registration certificate issued could be used to take grants from government. It could also be used to take loans from the banks.

For the purpose of this post I am going to assume you already have a unique business case and know you’ll have customers. I’m also going to assume you know how to reach those customers. These were parts of the process my wife lucked into, as a customer asked her to do things for them. They are also well trodden, so today I’m going to focus more on the less well trodden path. Aka the administrative steps of starting a business.

Choosing a Business Name
Don’t Forget the Business License When Starting a Business
Trademarking a Business Name
Start with Business Structure
Starting a Business: The Criticality of Business Insurance
Getting to fulfill the requirement for esterblishing a business from the required regulatory agencies is the first step,and then the mode of operation and structure should be put in place,because one must have already map out his desired market.

Yes you first of all need to register your business with the government in other to officially known, the employment of your workers whom will serves in the field of awareness to the people and also management.

It is good to take some courses in business administration as they would be of immense help to your being able to offer quality adminisatrive services in business.

The only agency that can guarantee your business operation Is the government owned agency which are responsible for the registration of new established companies. You most have to be registered with the government in other to have licences of operation.

As far as registering our business with the government is very in our business to avoid future complicat , there are some small business that doesn't have what it takes to register their business.

The first thing to do is to have a good business planing, first you need to plan how to run your business, then you need to register your business. Every big business need to be registered in the start or local government

Registration of the business or company is the first thing to always consider after which you employed those who will manage the company on your behalf or assist you in running the affairs.

The administrative part of a business should never be taken for granted at all because it is what gets to determine how the business end up becoming. We have to do it with all due diligence.

Depending on the kind of business you want to run. the first thing needed to start a business administration, is to firstly register the business with the government agencies that will allow you have the legal documents and permission to run your business effectively.
Actually the first thing needed first to start a business is to get the business registered under the government agencies which can give a legal permission to go on with the business more effectively without interruptions.

Last edited:
The basic function of the administrator is to ensure that the smooth running and oversee the management of the business. The administrative department of the business must be up and doing.

Depending on the kind of business you want to run. the first thing needed to start a business administration, is to firstly register the business with the government agencies that will allow you have the legal documents and permission to run your business effectively.
Actually the first thing needed first to start a business is to get the business registered under the government agencies which can give a legal permission to go on with the business more effectively without interruptions.
In all the business sectors in the world most especially big business , what you need first is to set up a business administration that will help you in running your business successfully

The first step you need to do is get much knowledge about the business before making decisions on how to register the business with the government agencies to enable you operate more effectively

When I made a start up of my retailing business I paid a company to handle the paper works, so to speak. The registered my business name then went to the city hall for the mayor's permit and then to the revenue office for the tax registration that included the printing of the official receipts that my business will use with the approved business name. It is not easy to do that so I decided to just pay.
You seem to have followed every single procedure as required of you by the law of the state, over here you can operate any business without interruption but when it comes to becoming a registered business you will still need to get some paperwork.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds