Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Review Admin Junkies Review

Thank you Joshua. I’ve read through your review and agree with every pointer you have made. We have some plans to expand a few area’s which we will be revealing soon through a roadmap. The navigation is indeed big and has been bothering me and a few other members too.

With all the add ons, it’s hard to make it all noticeable and blend in sleekly. I will work on that and take your home suggestion in action. Forms were added yesterday, so we definitely need to work on that.

As for the staff, we don’t want to over flood the forum with staff but we do plan on hiring 2 service members after the summer with the new changes in motion.

Much thanks for this very excellent review, I appreciate the time you’ve taken for this!

Thank you for your opinion @Joshua Farrell! I agree that the navigation needed to be a bit simplified, and it appears it has been fixed now since completing the review.

Thank you for all your time checking out the forum. I wonder if others have issues with loading, but I've never really noticed any kind of lag or loading time on my computer. Thank you for making us aware of that possibility!

Nicely reviewed Joshua. I have been here for a while and I really like it. I hope this will be one of the best communities in its niche.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds