Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Admin Junkies Community-Driven Awards Ceremony Winners Announced! 🏆

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Dear Admin Junkies Community,

The moment we've all been waiting for has arrived! It is with great excitement and pride that we reveal the winners of the first-ever Admin Junkies Community-Driven Awards Ceremony. These awards celebrate the incredible contributions of our outstanding members who have made Admin Junkies the vibrant and supportive community it is today.

Let's give a round of applause to our exceptional winners:

1. Most Helpful Member: @Reverie
Reverie has consistently gone above and beyond to help others, providing insightful solutions and guidance to fellow Admin Junkies. Her dedication to supporting the community is truly commendable.

2. Creative Content Creator: @Cedric
Much thanks everyone for my nominations!

3. Most Active Contributor: @Cory
Cory's constant presence on the forum, active participation in discussions, and commitment to keeping the community buzzing with activity make him a worthy winner in this category.

4. Best Newcomer: @Liam
Liam, a fresh face in our community, has quickly made a significant impact with his contributions. We look forward to witnessing his continued growth at Admin Junkies.

5. Tech Guru Award: @Tyrsson
Tyrsson is our go-to person for all things technical. His consistent offering of expert advice and solutions to complex tech-related queries has been invaluable to the community.

6. Friendly Neighbor Award: @Reverie
Reverie, once again, stands out as the embodiment of brotherhood, making new members feel at home and creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere within the community.

7. Top Troubleshooter: @SoluDome
SoluDome's dedication to helping others navigate and resolve technical hiccups and challenges with ease has earned him this well-deserved honor.

8. Veteran Contributor: @Cory
Cory's enduring dedication and consistent contributions to Admin Junkies over the year has enriched our community with his wisdom and experience.

We would like to express our sincere gratitude to all members who participated in the nomination and voting process. Your engagement and support have made this awards ceremony a resounding success. Our badges for these categories will be made soon and sent out accordingly! :)

Congratulations to the winners, and to all our members, thank you for being an essential part of the Admin Junkies family. Here's to many more years of growth, learning, and success together!

Thanks everyone,
Admin Junkies Team

It should have been called the staff minus one awards :eek:

Good luck everyone <3

Thank you truly for the nominations :wub: I truly appreciate it. Our community is full of some of the best people ever.

Congratulations to all those that won! I’m looking forward to more of these award ceremonies over time!

(am I missing anyone!?)
Ahh, yes! The main man, my HOMEBOY, and the reason AJ exists at all, to know him is to love him, his awesomeness, the BIG KAHUNA, the BIG CHEESE, Captain Marvellous, @Cedric!

Show Off Super Hero GIF by CBeebies HQ

Can't tell if I won anything I forgot what I put on my survey :eek:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor