Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

A netbook or tablet?

Shawn Barton

Credits
I sometimes like traveling a lot especially when I am free on weekends. I have been wondering what would be best for on-the-go browsing and simple work online between a small netbook and a tablet. Which is better in your opinion and why?

Advertisement Placeholder
I would have to go with a tablet, I have one and I have put it to extreme use and it has just suited my needs over the past few years.

Honestly they are both good in certain ways. But it is more of a personal thing I guess.

A netbook is far more flexible but if you don't have to do a lot of typing, printing, saving, etc. then a tablet can go pretty far.

I personally myself would choose a tablet, it's a lot more compact and easier to use especially when it comes to travelling. Numerous times I have been travelling myself and I have used my tablet whilst out and about and it's a great thing for me to have.

Netbooks are irrelevant these days, Tablets are much more portable, and they carry just as much as processing power as old netbooks. I never really liked them in any case.

If only we can get rid of the Chromebook now...

I use tablets because they are more better than netbooks. I used netbooks before they were mainstream.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds