Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A business partner to make money online?

Advertisement Placeholder
A business partner to make money online can be a great way to leverage skills, resources, and expertise. A successful partnership depends on trust, effective communication, shared goals, and a mutual understanding of each other's strengths and weaknesses. Unless you don't have any weaknesses, which everyone does.

Yes, two years ago I worked online with a friend, it lasted about a year and a half until each one went their own way, it's very good above all to keep you motivated, as well as to support you with certain tasks and to share ideas.

I wouldn't say I partnered up with anyone, but I worked alongside people at a company, well a couple actually. But both didn't end up happening. When I think of partnered, you usually get paid the same, but I worked less and had a lesser title. So it makes sense it wasn't a partnership and more me being and employee.

I wouldn't say I partnered up with anyone, but I worked alongside people at a company, well a couple actually. But both didn't end up happening. When I think of partnered, you usually get paid the same, but I worked less and had a lesser title. So it makes sense it wasn't a partnership and more me being and employee.

There are many people who usually form a partnership with others. They usually agree on ROI (Returns on Investments) depending on the amount of cash they have invested in the business. Regardless of that, whenever you form a partnership, you tend to be responsible for the business.

Well, I have never partnered with anyone online to make money online. Well, I frequently team up with other people but I work as an employer or employee, and not a business partner. Interestingly, I have been offered partnership business a couple of times but I had to reject them because I did not see any potential.

Have you partnered up with someone in order to make money online? How did that partnership turn out? Did you find that it was easier with a partner, or did you feel you would have made more money alone?

Yes of course, I have partnered with someone online to run his forum. We had a good run for 1 year running the platform together. We make at least $500 sales every month. It was a very good business arrangement.

The first time I tried this was when I started forex trading but I later realized its wasn't a good idea because my partner was not moving at my pace. Trying to slow me down.

Actually a business partner to make money online, can be very interesting even though it depends on the skills that you both have such as in sharing of ideas, utilisation of your skills and business strategy etc.

The first time I tried this was when I started forex trading but I later realized its wasn't a good idea because my partner was not moving at my pace. Trying to slow me down.

Well, I think that this is because of the fact that many people may invest money at their own convenience and they may have a different risk appetite. I, for example, have a really low risk appetite as I have not been earning much and I have to deal with many issues when it comes to investing money online. This also involves properly studying the investment scheme or opportunity in the first place.

I would actually advise you to make sure that before you select or choose a partner that you are going to work with you is to make sure that the person have a very good portfolio that is capable of bringing something positive to the table which is going to have both of you to progress actively.

I would actually advise you to make sure that before you select or choose a partner that you are going to work with you is to make sure that the person have a very good portfolio that is capable of bringing something positive to the table which is going to have both of you to progress actively.

I think that it is not a really wise decision to engage in business with whom you have never met. I was scammed by a girl online and I have learned this lesson. People are really nasty nowadays and it is very important to avoid scammers and deal with honest people all the time.

Business partner can be great he/she can help you to manage and make things easier for you however you have to trust the person

I think that it is not a really wise decision to engage in business with whom you have never met. I was scammed by a girl online and I have learned this lesson. People are really nasty nowadays and it is very important to avoid scammers and deal with honest people all the time.

The simple truth is that you will always have to start some sort of relationship with someone whom you met online so that you can be able to build up trust before you can move up the kind of transaction or business relationship you can have with that person.

Actually I have not partner with anyone to make money online though I have ones done partnership in offline business.

I prefer to work online stuffs alone simply because there are alot of uncertainties that may comes and you both can handle it in terms of decision making.

Actually I have not partner with anyone to make money online though I have ones done partnership in offline business.

I prefer to work online stuffs alone simply because there are alot of uncertainties that may comes and you both can handle it in terms of decision making.

The nature of the online job that you are doing or project you are involved in is going to determine if it is necessary for you to have a business partner or not. This is because if it is something that can be carried out alone, there is no sense in having a partner.

Well I have not had a business partner before both online and offline so I think it might depends on the kind of job you do online.

There is no doubt that some jobs online might not require partnerships with someone.

The simple truth is that you will always have to start some sort of relationship with someone whom you met online so that you can be able to build up trust before you can move up the kind of transaction or business relationship you can have with that person.

Building trust is not the only important thing. We must also maintain the trust as well. This is quite important and we must remain honest and deal with people in an honest manner. This is something that many people must understand.

Building trust is not the only important thing. We must also maintain the trust as well. This is quite important and we must remain honest and deal with people in an honest manner. This is something that many people must understand.

Yes, I wouldn't argue it at all when it comes to doing everything possible to maintain a trust that's been built. Keeping a trust is more difficult than getting it in the first place. When you find one who's trustworthy, do well to keep it.

Have you partnered up with someone in order to make money online? How did that partnership turn out? Did you find that it was easier with a partner, or did you feel you would have made more money alone?

I have always enjoyed working alone unless when it is time to outsource the jobs that I have at hand. I know that there are times when I will need help and all it will take is outsourcing the jobs so as to get it done as fast as possible. Aside that, I prefer to complete the jobs that I do alone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds