Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

9 Months of Admin Junkies!

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits

9 Months of Admin Junkies! 🎉

I didn't realize earlier today, so I feel stupid for accidentally looking at the calendar and noticed it's the 30th of June. Which officially marks our 9 months of existence. :D

We couldn't have reached this milestone without the unwavering support and contributions of each and every member. So I want to express our heartfelt appreciation and reflect on the journey that brought us to this point. Admin Junkies has blossomed into a vibrant and dynamic forum, attracting a diverse group of dedicated administrators, moderators, and enthusiasts from around the globe. Over the past 9 months, our community has created an environment of collaboration, learning, and growth, where members freely exchange ideas, share experiences, and offer support to one another.

I want to extend my deepest gratitude to every member of Admin Junkies who has played an integral role in shaping our community. Your thoughtful contributions, thought-provoking discussions, and willingness to share your expertise have been the driving force behind the success of this forum. Each post, comment, and interaction has enriched our collective knowledge and brought us closer as a community. ❤️

I take pride to know Admin Junkies has become a platform for personal and professional growth, offering valuable resources, insights, and opportunities for administrators to enhance their skills and expand their knowledge base. We extend our thanks to the experts who have graciously shared their wisdom, contributed valuable content, and participated in engaging discussions, enriching the experiences of all our members.

As we celebrate this 9-month milestone, we also look ahead to the exciting future of Admin Junkies. We remain committed to develop a further thriving community, providing a platform for administrators to connect, learn, and inspire one another. We are dedicated to continuously improving and evolving to meet the needs and aspirations of our members, ensuring that Admin Junkies remains a valuable resource and a hub of collaboration.

I want to add that we will proceed to publish quality content and provide new resources in the future.

THANK YOU! 😍

Great job Cedric on creating a successful webmaster community! We have attracted a lot of great forum users here from the past and present. I hope Admin Junkies continues to grow and become the local hub for everything webmaster-related.

Congrats Cedric and everyone involved! To keep a forum going for 9 months in the current climate is big achievement, and to have it thrive too is great! Well done all!

9 months is quite a while to be up and running! :) I'm excited for the community and all the goals we have for Admin Junkies! I see such growth in the members as well as the forum itself. I'm happy to have been here for the few months I have, and excited to see Admin Junkies soon turn 1 year old!

Wow time flies by doesn't it? Soon we'll be celebrating our one year anniversary before we know it! Amazing work Cedric!

I can’t possibly take all credit. It’s ALL thanks to everyone here. ❤️

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest