Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Info 2024-05-15 Site Move

joelr

Addicted member
Administrator
Credits
Hi Admin Junkies community,

This is an informational notice that the site may experience some downtime on Wednesday May 15th or Thursday May May 16th as we move servers.

As part of the move,
- The site may be offline for some period. We will be back up as soon as possible.
- You may see new boards after the move
- The WordPress articles will be migrated to Article Management System (AMS) by XenAddons / Bob to simplify the site.

Thank you for your patience.

Advertisement Placeholder
The WordPress articles will be migrated to Article Management System (AMS) by XenAddons / Bob to simplify the site.
I think you will be very happy with this choice. XenAddons Article Management System is one of the strong points of the XF ecosphere... as well as several of their other add-ons.
Best of luck with the move... they are never fun, but sometimes they have to be done.

Care to share any stats with the new server? I've moved a site I have so many times, trying to find the perfect home.

Care to share any stats with the new server? I've moved a site I have so many times, trying to find the perfect home.
Hi, we use managed hosting by MySiteGuy. You can find him on Xenforo.

Your server or VPS is definitely going to depend on the level of activity and complexity of your community, so its hard to provide a recommendation for everyone.

Congrats on the acquisition. Cedric has something really cool going on here, so I hope you keep that train rolling. :)

Hi, we use managed hosting by MySiteGuy. You can find him on Xenforo.

Your server or VPS is definitely going to depend on the level of activity and complexity of your community, so its hard to provide a recommendation for everyone.

MySiteGuy is a class act. He's helped me with a number of things.

Is it possible posts were lost during the move? I could've sworn there were additional posts in the Invision Community v5 thread after Matt M's post.
Yes, there were a few posts we didn't capture as the database transfer happened yesterday afternoon. Anything posted after that point was missed.

Users are invited to repost any replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds