Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

2023 Reflection

Advertisement Placeholder
2023 was my first year fully married. That in itself held some challenges, but also some incredible moments. Big things that I reflect back to is that I ended one chapter in my job life and began a new chapter. I've become much more happier and felt more freedom through it. The next huge thing is we bought our house of course!

I'm honestly also excited because I returned to forums this year in April. It's been nice to rekindle some friendships and build new friendships!

2023 wasn't too bad of a year, I did recover from a lot of anxiety I was experiencing in my previous two jobs. I got to visit my sister from West Virginia a handful of times, so that was nice. I have almost had one out of two of my current jobs for a year, so I'm glad I found a job I can sustain.

I've had my downtime and lonely moments, but I mostly managed to keep fairly busy pursuing my hobbies and keeping busy with my family.

I hope 2024 proves to be a good year, maybe even better than 2023. With perseverance and a positive attitude, maybe it will be.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds