Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

$10 Per Year Limited Time Hosting Deal

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
http://lowendhost.org/holderhost-com-shared-hosting-special-10-year-1gb-diskspace-5gb-bandwidth/

HolderHost.com have a great shared package on offer. This is for a limited time- probably a couple of weeks- so hurry while the deal is on offer!. :D

$10Year Package:

1Gb Diskspace
5Gb Bandwidth
1 Hosted Domains
cPanel/ Linux
1 Subdomains
5 Email Accounts
5 Databases
Daily backups which you control
Price: $10.00 yearly. This is a re-occurring discounted package.

Order: http://holderhost.info/index.php/order/10-year

Some reviews:

iHaze
Subject: 5 star service!
- by Martin Berisford of http://www.savvysavers.org on 22 Apr 2013:
Well, Holderhost was the first host I’ve ever paid for a plan from. After hearing reviews from friends who have used their services, I decided to take the plunge and not only run my first ever website but my first ever website on a paid hosting plan. Honestly? It’s gone swimmingly. There has been hiccups, don’t get me wrong but the customer service has been fantastic.
There was one point where my site was continually experiencing errors and as a ‘newb’, I didn’t know what to do, I was still trying to learn cPanel! However, I got on to the owner, Sam and an explanation was swiftly given and the issue swiftly sorted. Since then, my site has been 99.95% error free!

As for the loading speed, I use a lot of images on my page and my page still seems to load very fast. 3.8 secs for a page with 10 50-100KB images on the homepage, amongst images for the style and with 134 requests, from what I know, thats quite good!

Either way, my experience with Hh has been fantastic, I would certainly recommend the service. Sam goes out of his way to ensure you get great service!

@Marc
I have been using hosting from HolderHost for the past several days. During my time with the web host, web pages loaded quickly and I have not experienced any downtime. There are a lot of useful tools in cPanel that helped me finish my tasks quickly. Overall, a good web host for a starter website.

Thanks very much,

Sam Hambling :inlove:

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds