Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Write a Testimonial, Get a Free Package!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedric

Ex-Captain Junkie
Retired Staff
Hey everyone,
Have you experienced a boost in engagement after using our Content Bundle services? Has Admin Junkies played a role in enhancing the vibrancy of your online platform? If so, we want to hear all about it!

We’re on the lookout for heartfelt testimonials from our valued members like you. Your journey, achievements, and stories of transformation are not just inspiring to us, but they also encourage our entire community to strive for greatness.

Here’s the Deal

Share your testimonial about how Admin Junkies has helped your platform grow, what our service has done for your community, or simply how it has made your life easier. In return for your contribution, we’re offering a token of appreciation: 100 AJ Credits or a free package of 10 posts and 10 threads—the choice is yours!

What We’re Looking For

• Your honest feedback on our services to put on our new website.
  • Specific details on how Admin Junkies has benefited your platform.
  • Any metrics or anecdotes that highlight your success.

How to Share

Simply reply to this topic or PM me with your testimonial. If you have any images or metrics that showcase your growth, feel free to include them!

Rewards

Once your testimonial is approved, you'll receive either 100 AJ Credits or a free content package to further boost your platform's engagement. Please, testimonials must be somewhat lengthy like the example below:
"Admin Junkies' Content Bundle service revolutionized the way we engage with our members. The quality of content and the ease of service have been exceptional. Seeing our forum activity rise was a game-changer for us!"

"The Social Media Bundles have not only grown our following but have also significantly increased engagement. The content is always on point and resonates well with our audience. Highly recommend!"

"Keeping a Discord server active is tough, but the daily activity bundle from Admin Junkies has made it so much easier. The team's dedication and tailored approach have made our server the place to be!"

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
The Admin Junkies team has helped my community grow with new members, as well as topics & threads to help the site get its initial boost in content! Even though we may be switching from XenForo to a Guilded forum (still debating), I greatly appreciate what the AJ team has done for the Mesozoic Haven and its community. Keep up the great work, team!

I'd prefer 100 Credits, so I can save it for non-forum bundles. :)

I returned to forums earlier this year and stumbling upon Admin-Junkies was a key factor in my decision to once again assume the mantle of "community manager". The content bundles from the Admin Junkies team are far and away the best quality and best value. Without the ability to have a boost at the start of my new forum journey I doubt that I would have had the success I have, and I doubt I would have stuck it out as long as I have. The content bundles perfectly compliment the wider offering from A-J of 'community support'. Thank you, Admin-Junkies, you guys are awesome!

Admin Junkies has the best content service team on any forum. Through their top quality threads and discussions it's a really helpful service. There is many quality threads created in each package and I'm thankful for an amazing service. Thanks for having an amazing staff team.

I am one of the earliest members of Admin Junkie. The site has not only helped me to brush up my knowledge on community building but also helped me promote my communities. I use the service package at least once a month, and I get a lot of activities on my sites. Admin Junkie has also helped me to get a couple of good-paying freelancer contracts.
This is an amazing community.

I run a niche forum that is intended for a very narrow audience. I ordered up a Content Bundle once just to see if the Service Team at Admin-Junkies would be up for the challenge. To my surprise, they actually did their best to stay on-topic. You could tell they did some cursory research on my niche to make sure that their posts and replies fit it with the topics and conversations taking place. What is even more impressive, is that at a later time I was gifted another Content Bundle package, and this time it was completed by different team members who likewise made sure that their content was niche-appropriate. So whether you're an "anything under the sun" general discussion forum or a specific niche-based forum, the team at Admin-Junkies strives to take all that into account.

I recently joined this forum after stating a new niche project a week ago. My forum is very, very specific (it’s a fan site for a band). I’ve started forums in the past but this has been my first project in a few year. At first I went to some other forums similar to this that I used in the past, but they appeared to have become wastelands. I then stumbled upon this forum and figured I would give it a try. It’s by far the most active and organize community forum that I have been on.

Not only is everyone very helpful, but there’s new content every day. I posted a link to my forum in a feedback area and within hours I received some very thought out responses that gave me some good ideas to improve my forum. Having a second, third, fourth set of eyes definitely helps make this venture easier.

I recently asked for a Content Bundle and was expecting the poster to post in general areas given the narrow reach of my intended audience. It’s turns out the person who accepted is also a fellow fan and was able to contribute with engaging topics to help generate interest and activity within my forum. I am not sure if I am supposed to mention names, but you may edit out if needed… RavenFreak… thank you so much! This is forum idea of June is definitely a tough venture and one I question if I will be wasting time that I could spend elsewhere in my life, but I am glad that I found a place that can at least give me a fighting chance. The community here is very supportive.

A new testimonial opportunity:

Therefore, this topic is locked and soon archived. Thank you everyone for your contributions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds