Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

1,000 posts in the last 31 days!

Since December 30 we have had over 1,100 posts. Kinda blows my mind but I won't rest on my laurels. Gotta keep promoting and curating content.

I remember at out peak we got 2,200 posts in a day. Average around 1,700 a day. I really wouldn't want to be THAT big again. Lol

Congratulations! By the way are those 1000 posts organic (without having you to buy posting packages, paid posters, or post exchange)?

Yes! I haven't done that yet.
If you have organic activities, that's great. How did you manage to build organic activities. I have been running forums for almost two years but I have not been very successful to build organic activities.

Wow! January 23rd we hit 9,000 posts on and today, February 23rd, we hit 10,700 posts! (more than that now). 1,700 posts in a month! Crazy!
If you have organic activities, that's great. How did you manage to build organic activities. I have been running forums for almost two years but I have not been very successful to build organic activities.
Well a lot of it is me. I've spent a lot of time coming up with topics for discussion and when one dies down I'll make a new one. It took slimming down the forum to basic categories and doing my own posting to give it a not dead look on first glance. Slowly more people joined and we have a few regulars that now help pick up activity by posting news and such.

Another thing is just going around to similar websites and having my signature or username have something to reflect our forum to pique interest.

Creating a lot of topics as an admin can increase your total post count but if you do not get replies, I do not think there will be any value. Do you get a lot of replies?

Creating a lot of topics as an admin can increase your total post count but if you do not get replies, I do not think there will be any value. Do you get a lot of replies?
What is functionally the difference between a forum full of admin-started topics and no replies, and a blog? Is there one?

What is functionally the difference between a forum full of admin-started topics and no replies, and a blog? Is there one?
A blog might not have a lot of comments but it might be receiving views and ad engagements, thus might be doing well with traffic and revenue. The point of forum topic is discussion, if it cannot get replies, it's motive will be lost.

From what I've seen his threads do get a decent amount of replies. I'm sure this helped the forums reach 1,000 posts in a short period of time. Sonic is a big franchise, there's quite a bit to talk about and this is another big year for the franchise so I can see the forums getting more replies/threads.

An owner has to lead his forum by example. If they’re not creating new content, then why should a forum’s users create new content? The forum would be dead and empty if nobody was posting.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest