Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Admin Well-being 💡Personal Thought of the Day: Clarity on Life

Conversations on avoiding burnout and maintaining enthusiasm while running a forum

joelr

Addicted member
Administrator
Credits
"Clarity isn't about knowing what you want to do with your life, it's about knowing what you want to do this week.

You don't need to have it all figured out. You just need to know your next step."

30 Rock Lemon GIF

Advertisement Placeholder
A few sentences that can be very meaningful. Too many webmasters try for success within a few weeks and give up because they think success should come to them overnight when it comes in waves depending on how dedicated and hard-working you can be on your project.
This is why I always tell new website owners that Rome wasn't built in a day. If you put the effort into your website, and keep adding new content to it then you will see success. But it's not going to happen in the first few weeks, it takes time just like with anything really.

Having clarity does not take you to the right direction. At least not for me. I have clarity in life but sadly I cannot take the right course because of so many things. For instance, I want to take a break and spend a couple of months to write a book I always wanted to write. However, I cannot do that because the moment I stop working, I will have hard times paying bills.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds