Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

YouTube

NastyGravy

Credits
Is anybody using YouTube to push people to their blog? What I mean is, do a short one or two minute video to introduce an article or post you have that would have a link to the full article at the end of the video.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I have used and still use YouTube to promote topics on my blogs. It's the second most used search tool, so why not take advantage of it. This is really useful if you are doing niche blogs to sell products. You have to make the video interesting, short, and to the point, and you will get the traffic.

I have definitely used to this to promote my blog as well as other websites. It was an excellent way to build brand awareness by having catchy videos. None of my videos ever went viral but I did get complemented in public when people eventually did see my videos.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds