Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

YouTube & Adsense

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Advertisement Placeholder
Well I will suggest to take help my YouTube because I know there are more chances of watching or listening about new things and there is also option of sharing that will give you more input.

if you are into content creation, you should effectively use the both of them because you can not say for certain where your big breakthrough would come from, it can come from youtube or adsense.

Well, I'll advise using YouTube as a resource since I'm aware that there are more opportunities there to watch or listen to about new things, and there's also the option of sharing, which will provide you additional input.

Well, I'll recommend YouTube as a resource because I'm aware that there are more opportunities to watch or listen to about new things there, and there's also the option of sharing, which will provide you with additional input.

You'll need to have a minimum number of watch hours and subscribers; get consistent posting for more than 6 months I think before you can apply for AdSense - acceptance will be subject to review though.

It's very surprised Adsense accept YouTube views but I learn that sometime ago your YouTube need to meet some certain requirements I also want to ask dose Adsense accept PTC website it's enlighten they accept YouTube my first Adsense account was disabled due to wrong click partway and I mistenly click the adsyself

If you want to use adsense to make money but do not wan t to spend money to build your own blog or website, the best option is youtube. Getting adsense approval on youtube is easier than for a blog.

Well I will suggest to take help my YouTube because I know there are more chances of watching or listening about new things and there is also option of sharing that will give you more input.
There is no way you can make money on Youtube without making use of Google adsense. Google adsense is what will help you to make money on YouTube as long as people are watching their advertisement

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds