Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

YouTube ads, or ads on YouTube channels?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you guys noticed, that some YouTubers have their own ad placement during their videos, usually sometimes in the beginning, middle and end. Stuff like Raycon, or Express VPN are often advertised during videos. But, what is the better option? Should I put my ad on YouTube ads to be played on many videos? Or should I pay a YouTuber to do an ad plug? What do you think would be best?

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you guys noticed, that some YouTubers have their own ad placement during their videos, usually sometimes in the beginning, middle and end. Stuff like Raycon, or Express VPN are often advertised during videos. But, what is the better option? Should I put my ad on YouTube ads to be played on many videos? Or should I pay a YouTuber to do an ad plug? What do you think would be best?
Better option to pay on a youtuber for a review,because youtube ads arent so efictive in my brain.

You can do the former (doing it yourself) if you don't have the finance to pay a YouTuber

I think the main YouTube ads converts better and is way more cheaper than the in video ads.

I'll go for ads on YouTube channels since they are most likely to be in a targeted ads manner. You can contact a pretty girl who is an influencer to promote your products. It is more effective than placing ads meant for random people.

Whether on blogs and websites, or on youtube videos, having ads from multiple ad partners is always better because you can earn more. Running private ads along with adsense on your videos is good for the video creators.

I would prefer paying a youtube to do it for me, as people ugnore ads most of the times and don't pay attention to them, but when youtubers introduces them, he kind of surprises the users with the ad, and people that love him will kind of interact with them

With the large base of audience on YouTube I think it will be better to pay to YouTube for advertisement rather than giving a YouTuber money for advertisement, reason been that, no matter the audience the YouTuber you are paying have it can never reach the type of audience YouTube have themselves.

It is important that whatever form of advert you choose should yield returns. Placing inside a video is the new strategy, to make clients watch your video completely. Placing before start of a video will make dem eventually skip the ad content.

Depends if you have a solid audience you can put your own ads in your videos . But i think that's pretty advance and for a youtuber with atleast 100k subscribers that's actually interested in your content. Otherwise they wouldn't sit thru your ads just to watch the remaining clips it would throw them off.

This depends mainly on your budget and the amount you are willing to spend in the ads. Obviously YouTube ads is more expensive then paying a youtuber, with YouTube ads your ads will be placed on different YouTube handles which means more views, while paying a youtuber means your ads placed on one handle only. So if you can afford it, go for YouTube ads.

In every YouTube video there are ads. We irritate so much by them. If a channel is playing it's own ads then what can better than that. It will double profit . You can do both things as by putting your selfl and paid ads too.

Paying YouTubers to do the advertising while doing their video is the best way to promote, if you do the ads from YouTube it may not be as effective, some people even skip it, but if it's done in the video there's no way to skip it

The best option would be doing a normal YouTube advert on your youtube as pluggin as against paying a YouTuber to come and place an advert for you on several videos. The advantages of using YouTube adverts are so numerous that it is quite better to use in then meeting a YouTuber to do or your ads for you.

It's quite simple and hard at the same time. You have to do your promotion smart but overanalyzing it can be frustrating. Just run your channel as a hobby. Meaning, do it with love. All the video SEO is quite simple. Just fix your keywords and titles and views will come naturally. This is because people search for all the possible things existing on earth on YouTube and you could hit the strings sooner or later. Also put alot of thoughts in writing, quality visual and audio. Those are the three milestone.
[automerge]1612045907[/automerge]
It's quite simple and hard at the same time. You have to do your promotion smart but overanalyzing it can be frustrating. Just run your channel as a hobby. Meaning, do it with love. All the video SEO is quite simple. Just fix your keywords and titles and views will come naturally. This is because people search for all the possible things existing on earth on YouTube and you could hit the strings sooner or later. Also put alot of thoughts in writing, quality visual and audio. Those are the three milestone.

It depends on the type of people you are trying to gate but personally I will go for advertisement on YouTube channel because this is where people can calmly view your posts and decide which one to click, advertising whatever you have to offer on the YouTube channel is the best.
[automerge]1612046696[/automerge]
It depends on the type of people you are trying to gate but personally I will go for advertisement on YouTube channel because this is where people can calmly view your posts and decide which one to click, advertising whatever you have to offer on the YouTube channel is the best.

If you want to drive sales for your business you advertise on youtube, if you want to make money from youtube, you run ads on your videos. These are two different things for two different people. I do not have a monetized youtube channel and I also do not have experience running ads on youtube videos,

I think you can use the both of them. The most important thing is to do your homework and know exactly where to place them and who you are targeting with.

In have also been noticing that some Youtubers always place their own ad placement during their videos most especially at the beggining or at the end of the video ad, so to me its normal to put your ad on YouTube to be played on videos.

I think that ads on youtube channels is way more effective.It also helps youtubers to make more money and they can create relationships with the biggest companies

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds