Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

YouTube ads, or ads on YouTube channels?

Have you guys noticed, that some YouTubers have their own ad placement during their videos, usually sometimes in the beginning, middle and end. Stuff like Raycon, or Express VPN are often advertised during videos. But, what is the better option? Should I put my ad on YouTube ads to be played on many videos? Or should I pay a YouTuber to do an ad plug? What do you think would be best?
I guess you are among the people that don't allow we free youtubers to enjoy the free mode, because the advert always pop in once you open any video to watch,well is all good tho.

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you guys noticed, that some YouTubers have their own ad placement during their videos, usually sometimes in the beginning, middle and end. Stuff like Raycon, or Express VPN are often advertised during videos. But, what is the better option? Should I put my ad on YouTube ads to be played on many videos? Or should I pay a YouTuber to do an ad plug? What do you think would be best?
Hmm.... I think posting YouTube directly for advertising is more better but of you have the money why not go for both.... Meanwhile YouTube advertise target a set of people who are more interested in your business not just anybody...

If the ads are on the YouTube channel, it means the owner is trying to endorse the product which makes it easier to scale but just that it would be the more expensive option.

I do not use youtube. But if I had monetized youtube channel, I would use ads on my videos and try to make money from my videos. This is one of the best ways to make money

Whether on blogs and websites, or on youtube videos, having ads from multiple ad partners is always better because you can earn more. Running private ads along with adsense on your videos is good for the video creators.

You can do either but make sure that the YouTube influencer you want to pay has followership that's related to what you're promoting else you'll have no results to show for the amount you spend.
Just ensure that he has the right audience is the summary.

Placing inside a video is the new strategy, to make clients watch your video completely. Placing before start of a video will make dem eventually skip the ad content.
It also helps youtubers to make more money and they can create relationships with the biggest companies

Since YouTube channel advertisements are more likely to be targeted, I'll choose them.
To market your items, you can get in touch with a lovely girl who is an influencer.

If you are owning a YouTube channel you can any extra amount of money by posting ads on your channel that's where a lot of YouTube owners earn most of their money.

I think that ads on youtube channels is way more effective.It also helps youtubers to make more money and they can create relationships with the biggest companies
You have a point there, if you have a YouTube channel you can earn a extra amount of money by advertising other people's product or businesses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds