Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
All the lapel pins, cuff links and sports water bottles i sell are all purchased via a favorite seller on alibaba.com and i use the third party deliveries, the products are of good quality and affordable, the customer care is also a great one, i get refunded in cases where i have to cancel an order too.

Advertisement Placeholder
My favourite online store was jumia but I noticed during the pandemic or at the verge of the covid-19 prices and shipping fee on jumia became so exorbitant and I stopped patronizing.

I'll go for Jumia. They really have a strong presence in Nigeria and they can deliver anywhere within the country. Their prices are moderate and fair.

I have made some purchase from Jumia before but I have never brought anything from Konga, how is their service like? Which is cheaper in terms of shipping fee?
No ,this will depend on your location if you are buying a product and there is a free shipping within Lagos then obviously you have to Pay if you are not leaving within Lagos for it to be waybill to the location you are living, that is how it work.

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??
AliExpress would have to be my best/favourite especially as I buy in large quantities and thus I get better discount

No ,this will depend on your location if you are buying a product and there is a free shipping within Lagos then obviously you have to Pay if you are not leaving within Lagos for it to be waybill to the location you are living, that is how it work.
Yes I understand that aspect, but how long does it take to get your order? Like myself, I am currently in delta state. When I make an order from Jumia, it takes a week or less than a week for me to get the products, then if it's a product that requires shipping form outside the country, it takes two weeks or maybe less to get it. What about Konga?

Yes I understand that aspect, but how long does it take to get your order? Like myself, I am currently in delta state. When I make an order from Jumia, it takes a week or less than a week for me to get the products, then if it's a product that requires shipping form outside the country, it takes two weeks or maybe less to get it. What about Konga?
I don't have idea of how long is going to take for a product to be delivered to you from konga because I've never used it before ,but what I know about konga is that it is being used to buy second-hand products which sometimes it is not always my main area of interest.

I don't have idea of how long is going to take for a product to be delivered to you from konga because I've never used it before ,but what I know about konga is that it is being used to buy second-hand products which sometimes it is not always my main area of interest.
Wow, I was not even aware Konga specializes in second hand products. I guess does in Lagos are the ones really enjoying the benefits of Konga and Jumia.

Wow, I was not even aware Konga specializes in second hand products. I guess does in Lagos are the ones really enjoying the benefits of Konga and Jumia.
Yes that's true because most of the location that gives free shipping is always within Lagos, over here in akwa ibom when you are buying things from jumia you have to pay for shipping and may take some days before it is finally delivered to you.

Jumia is always the best when it comes to delivery of product. There are online shopping sites like Amazon,but jumia is the best in terms of quick delivery.

I prefer to make use of jumia to buy products that I want. The reason is that they have local pickup office which is closer to my street. I can only make use of Amazon if I don't see what I want on jumia.

Yes that's true because most of the location that gives free shipping is always within Lagos, over here in akwa ibom when you are buying things from jumia you have to pay for shipping and may take some days before it is finally delivered to you.
Yes I once ordered some products
from Jumia, it took a week plus for it to get to me because they had to ship the product from abroad. Another annoying part about their delivery is those who make the delivery, many of them are very rude and lack proper manners

I prefer jumia because it is very fast and efficient and it is reliable plus it is also a long standing online shopping website,it is very affordable

Yes I once ordered some products
from Jumia, it took a week plus for it to get to me because they had to ship the product from abroad. Another annoying part about their delivery is those who make the delivery, many of them are very rude and lack proper manners
Hmmm, sorry about what you might have been passing through, I don't know why some will even behave that way because I can understand I believe they're supposed to be friendly with their customers .maybe it is not them but the logistic company that deliver has the products to you were the rude one.

Hmmm, sorry about what you might have been passing through, I don't know why some will even behave that way because I can understand I believe they're supposed to be friendly with their customers .maybe it is not them but the logistic company that deliver has the products to you were the rude one.
Yes the fault is not really from Jumia themselves but the logistics department as you have said, majority of them are not patient when it comes to finding the exact location for home delivery, some of them lie alot, they tell you they are at your street junction only for you to find out they are not even close to your street, once you house is hard to locate, they get angry and start calling you in a rude tone

Yes the fault is not really from Jumia themselves but the logistics department as you have said, majority of them are not patient when it comes to finding the exact location for home delivery, some of them lie alot, they tell you they are at your street junction only for you to find out they are not even close to your street, once you house is hard to locate, they get angry and start calling you in a rude tone
Ok sorry about that ,the next shipping you are doing I believe you have to tell them a popular place for them to deliver the products you might decide to pay extra transport which is very cheap that location you believe they can easily recognise ,with this it will be easier for you and also for them, I don't know if this might help.

My favorite online shop is Amazon. There you can find a large variety of products, at very advantageous price. It is offering reliable quality services from every point of view. So, it stays number 1 in my top of preferences.

Ok sorry about that ,the next shipping you are doing I believe you have to tell them a popular place for them to deliver the products you might decide to pay extra transport which is very cheap that location you believe they can easily recognise ,with this it will be easier for you and also for them, I don't know if this might help.
The funny thing is that my house is behind a popular land mark. There is a place called praise center in my area. Once even a visitor ask anyone for directions you can easily find it. This Jumia people are just being lazy about it, it's a home delivery but they expect you to come and meet them just because they want to be fast.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds