Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
Yes it is better for you to avoid the unnecessary stress of you risking your money to order for something you do not see ,most of these people are fun of selling fake and clone products for people
Yeah, they might sell fake or clone products for me, which might not impress me. That's why I simply go for what I can see and feel.

Advertisement Placeholder
If jumia was not my first choice I would have gone for Amazon as well.they too have proven over time that they are very effective and I also like their mode of transactions

At this moment I'm not purchasing online, cos of the delay when it comes to product delivering to my location. I decided to focus on shopping normal offline.

Before deciding on choice markets I read reviews, experience from people around me, delivery period, quality of their good,is it what you order that you get

I haven't tried any online shopping platform except jumia, infact l am currently waiting for a package from them today and l am yet to see them. I can conclude on them yet till after this transaction.

My favorite online store is jumia. I love to buy things from jumia because of the ease involves and it is very easy to return a product that does not meet up with my specification.

For me it's jumia all the time. Although they do delay in delivery most of the time, they are currently regarded as the top choice in my country.

Yeah, they might sell fake or clone products for me, which might not impress me. That's why I simply go for what I can see and feel.
Hmmm, well there are a lot of some international website such as AliExpress and other genuine that you can get good products from without any possibility of having the fake ones.

Hmmm, well there are a lot of some international website such as AliExpress and other genuine that you can get good products from without any possibility of having the fake ones.
AliExpress is legit also, they can ship from anywhere in the world. But you should know that, the shipping delays due to distance and the shipping fees is much too.

AliExpress is legit also, they can ship from anywhere in the world. But you should know that, the shipping delays due to distance and the shipping fees is much too.
I don't know if people ve been buying products from lots of this intentional shopping site and ship it directly to Nigeria ? If so then they're going through a lot just to buy a product they could have just bought with jumia.

For me, it is better to patronize the local e-commerce sites because international online stores take time in their delivery. That is understandable and cannot be avoided. The local online stores have quick delivery of only 2 or 3 days while the international online stores take more than a week for the delivery.

I don't know if people ve been buying products from lots of this intentional shopping site and ship it directly to Nigeria ? If so then they're going through a lot just to buy a product they could have just bought with jumia.
I think people are buying from those international online stores due to how quality their product are. But instead attention should be directed on jumia cos they are dealing on quality too..

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??
I didn't cast my vote on what is my favorite online store because my favorite online store is shopee and it's not included there in list of choices.

My best online store for purchasing items is jumia. Jumia is a great platform for me to purchase items. I really love their customer service and how they do keep to their time. They are the ones I contact in most cases

In all of the listed online stores above, my choice of store would most likely be Alibaba amongst the rest of the pack. This is so because everyone knows that they offer the best price for their products than any store online

I prefer jumia because they have proven to be very effective when delivering items purchased by individuals and I like their mode of delivery so far
My favourite online store for purchasing items is jumia this site has been helping me overtime to purchase item and they are very reliable.

My favorite among all of the listed online stores is Alibaba like most people have also stated here that they offer the most cheapest of items one can ever think of online today in the market

Jumia is the online marketplace that I usually patronize because it is the most popular and also it is the one that has the lesser complaints among the others.

Well, nevertheless I admit that so far, only a few times I have shopped online, however I have found a lot of reliability in Amazon.
Even if the purchase is defective or not to my liking, I was able to return it and be refunded even in cash. And at least in my case, all it was resolved in just few days.

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??
I love buying stuffs from AliExpress because they sell cheap and quality things, although it takes time to get to me because I usually use free shipping.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds