Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your Dream Business offline or online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, these entrepreneurs know how to exploit the opportunities they are afforded because whenever people gather together, they will most likely need something for relaxing and refreshing. The drinks and meat are good option for such activities.
Very true. Knowing how to take advantage of any situation is bliss. If there's a game, a person buys about 2 bottles, then he might compliment it with suya or fish. That's real business going on there.

Advertisement Placeholder
Very true. Knowing how to take advantage of any situation is bliss. If there's a game, a person buys about 2 bottles, then he might compliment it with suya or fish. That's real business going on there.
Yes of course, the business is quite lucrative if you have the way and means to run it thorough. One good thing about the business is that it's always selling because football and sports never cease to stop in a year, it runs through year to year. Therefore, making money from the business is always very certain.

My offline dream business in my youth has been to open up my own coffee, pastries, ice cream and tea shop. And my ideal online business has been to sell my own hand-made and designed by me personally jewelry and feminine accessories.
By the way, both businesses are good and profitable (online and offline). Offline business has physical products and there is a face-to-face attraction with customers.Offline business also has a waste of time. But my dream business is an online business. Online business saves both our time and energy. In online business we can work on different websites together. And can do very well. I'm earning over $100 a month from an online business website. And I'm working on two or three different websites.

My offline dream business is to have an Hotel that has a big hall which people will rent for event, weddings, birthdays party's etc.. My online dream business is to have an e-commerce site that will be full of goods and services, were people buy, and buy and buy.

I have both online and offline dream job that I want to do. I am already fulfilling part of the online dream job,but not entirely. But in the nearest future I hope to attain the both of them with ease as a
Well. They're both very lucrative in their own way.

Well offline business is my dream target... I prefer working for my business physically.... Not that online is not great but offline is the best for me.. Laziness is one of the disadvantage of online business for me but offline goes a long way

My offline dream business is to have a big supermarket on my own were others who has goods can display their items to be sold, and it will incorporate to my online business were I will link my offline business to an e-commerce site were most of my goods in supermarket will be displayed to sell.

My dream business is online business if at all it requires a lot of risk ,money , wisdom, patient to deal with it but I still prefer it to offline business

concerning the question your dream business is it offline or online that you asked, my dream business is an offline and an online business, because my dream business is to open the biggest pharmaceutical company in the world, which will surely need an online advertisements
My dear, both offline and online business are very good and lucrative. I will like to go for offline business and then back it up with online. When I am less busy, I get my self engaged with the on line business. Anyway we follow to make it still good.

Both offline and online businesses are my dreams. When talking about business, it has gone beyond offline only. Many offline businesses are now adopting online platforms to advertise their business as such in the next decade or more, online business will definitely surpass offline business.

My dream business is to just handle or manage a big business where i have a lot of income per day, so i would have every important thing in my life. That business should need my only 5 minutes and i get a lot of money by that business too..

Online business is the dream of many, especially for those of us that know the benefits that comes from sitting at the comfort of your home and making a lot of money. In online business you can stay anywhere and make money, you don't even need to go out like people who do nine-to-five jobs.
My dream job is definitely online and I want to own my own brand.

My offline dream business in my youth has been to open up my own coffee, pastries, ice cream and tea shop. And my ideal online business has been to sell my own hand-made and designed by me personally jewelry and feminine accessories.
This can be done in 2 parts, A unique idea of your business make it dream to reality. The 1st part maybe like in the day is the coffee shop that has pastries and ice cream too, then the 2nd is designing by night then present make this a part time job that even at day it enable's a 2 type of business.

My goal is to set up a restaurant. It may be from small canteen but my goal is a restaurant. I have not started planning it now since I am still schooling and dont have the needed Capital yet, but I hope I can start it very soon.

My dream offline business is to start a daycare center for children, this will allow me to take care of my own children, which permits me to encounter a greater amount of their achievements and development and will bring in me additional cash.

I would like to involve with digital marketing. Most of my friends are doing it making good income but they're not ready to teach me anything relate it. So i am just learning it through the YouTube, and mostly googling to dig more info about it
So being a professional digital marketer is my Online dream business :)
Why your friends don't want to teach you, that is not good enough, as a friend they be to you, at least they supposed to show you the way. But you should talk with them if they want to collect a money from you before they will teach then you should pay them.

Mine dream online business is the sale of noodles or pasta online (wholesales), i have noticed a high level of consumption of noodles and pasta within my Country, i would also love to sell mobile phone accessories online due to its high consumption rate and buying power. All i need to do is register with an active logistics company who would help me with delivery.

My dream business will definitely be offline, we have lot of scammer searching for people online to rip off. i offer you a service or goods, you pay on the spot, no stores nor grammar, that what how business is done

My dream business is definitely online. You see, as a matter of fact, it is a well known assumption that most people will enjoy doing transactions are the comfort of their homes as well as on their beds. What type can offer this if not online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds