Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Yllix: Advertising Network for Small Publishers

Zevin

Captain Junkie
Credits
For a lot of publishers, when they launch their websites and blogs, Adsense is the ideal ad network. However, getting approved on adsense is really difficult. Even if you are approved, earning is really difficult, even if you earn, reaching payout threshold is really difficult (you need to make at least $100). In that case, publishers start looking for ad networks that do not have high requirements also have a low payout threshold. If you are a small publisher whose website has not been approved by adsense or even if approved you seem to nowhere in terms of reaching payout, you can try Yllix.
Yllix is an ideal ad network for small publishers. The payment threshold is just $1 and they send payment automatically every day via paypal
They provide CPA ads, which means you earn only when there is conversion. In other words, you will earn when a visitor clicks the ad and performs an action (subscribe, visit, etc) on the ad.
Can you actually earn money? I don't know I used the ad for two days, I had 284 ad impressions and two clicks, I earned zero.
This is legit, I have seen a lot of payment proofs on other forums, however, if you want to use make sure you do a thorough study and see if you can actually make money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yllix publisher area is very popular for website, Blog owner. Any website or blog owner can use this site totally free and make money very simply to publishing there ads. However Yllix media pay per visitor is not fixed, It’s totally fluctuated and depends on visitors country.

I have experimented with this ad network, had to drop over payrate issue. I also did not like their ads. Their ads look like virus, asking visitors to fill captcha or download without telling what exactly it is. Perhaps, they send better ads to seasoned publishers but the ads they placed on my sites were not good.

I have experimented with this ad network, had to drop over payrate issue. I also did not like their ads. Their ads look like virus, asking visitors to fill captcha or download without telling what exactly it is. Perhaps, they send better ads to seasoned publishers but the ads they placed on my sites were not good.
I also dropped this ad network. I started using this ad network because I read that it does not have a minimum payment threshold and also sends payments every day. However, I had to stop using because I did not earn a single penny in a week when I made just about $1 on Adsense during the same time.

I also dropped this ad network. I started using this ad network because I read that it does not have a minimum payment threshold and also sends payments every day. However, I had to stop using because I did not earn a single penny in a week when I made just about $1 on Adsense during the same time.
These smaller ad networks are basically for the sites that are not using adsense. I think webaitw owners should focus on using adsense. If they have been rejected, they should consider improving site quality. Low quality ads tarnish the website image.

These smaller ad networks are basically for the sites that are not using adsense. I think webaitw owners should focus on using adsense. If they have been rejected, they should consider improving site quality. Low quality ads tarnish the website image.
You are right. However, a lot of small publishers are rejected by AdSense. Even when they are accepted, they cannot earn as they do not have much traffic. Even when they are earning money, they are not earning much and might take forever to reach payment threshold. Here lies the importance of using these smaller ad networks.

small bloggers cannot use adsense or other high paying big ad networks. Because getting adsense approval is very hard. So they want to use some small ad networks. But small ad networks won't pay high when compared to the big ad networks like adsense. Yllix media is also a small ad network. Many publishers asked me to write yllix media review. Yllix is a new and good ad network and suitable for small publishers. Now we will see the perfect review of yllix media

I am also having difficulty with being earning on adsense account for a very long time now. I am a small publisher and this information just got to me right on time because I have been looking for a solution like this yillix publisher. It is so good to know that there is another alternative to access that can accommodate my small publishing gigs, thanks a lot for sharing.

I checked this post because the title reads "for small publishers." This ad network may accept small publishers but the main question is if we can actually earn from this advertising network. A lot of small ad networks have poor payment.

I don't know if anyone has noticed this or not most of the small advertising networks have terribly low pay rate and it will take forever to earn from the ads networks

I have not used any ad networks but also hear frequently from website owners that the small ad networks have low payment threshold but it takes forever to reach that level.

That's very true. A lo of publishers start looking for smaller ad networks when they are rejected by adsense or cannot reach payment threshold but earning becomes even harder

For a lot of publishers, when they launch their websites and blogs, Adsense is the ideal ad network. However, getting approved on adsense is really difficult. Even if you are approved, earning is really difficult, even if you earn, reaching payout threshold is really difficult (you need to make at least $100). In that case, publishers start looking for ad networks that do not have high requirements also have a low payout threshold. If you are a small publisher whose website has not been approved by adsense or even if approved you seem to nowhere in terms of reaching payout, you can try Yllix.
Yllix is an ideal ad network for small publishers. The payment threshold is just $1 and they send payment automatically every day via paypal
They provide CPA ads, which means you earn only when there is conversion. In other words, you will earn when a visitor clicks the ad and performs an action (subscribe, visit, etc) on the ad.
Can you actually earn money? I don't know I used the ad for two days, I had 284 ad impressions and two clicks, I earned zero.
This is legit, I have seen a lot of payment proofs on other forums, however, if you want to use make sure you do a thorough study and see if you can actually make money.
Is yllix still working or paying. because my first cpm ad network was yllix and I got many payment from them. But suddenly the earnings there stopped.

Nothing seems to be easy when it comes to making money online like the way people out there that don't have much knowledge about how to make money online legitimately think it is easy but not.

Nothing seems to be easy when it comes to making money online like the way people out there that don't have much knowledge about how to make money online legitimately think it is easy but not.

Yes, it's actually one of the things that a lot of people don't really understand because they think it's very easy for you to just get into online platforms and make money but the reverse is the case because you don't even see the opportunities to do so right now.

I am using Yllix on some of my websites, since no approval is required for the websites. However, it is mainly a CPA network, so the income is very less for publishers with traffic from Asian countries. My income from the ad network is almost zero for several months, despite having 700 page views weekly. There are other ad networks paying a little more for low traffic websites.

I have been looking for a solution like this Yillix publisher, I heard its an ad network for small publishers. The payment threshold is just $1 and they send payment automatically

Hi! We invite you to sign up to Evadav.
It's a global advertising network. Traffic is traded under CPC and CPM pricing models for all verticals. It's available over the following ad formats: Native, In-Page, Push and Popunder. We don't have minimum requirements, it's a good alternative for small & medium publishers. We offer a wide range of payment options, 24-7 client care and dedicated account managers. Best regards.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds