Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you work as a teacher?

Well, there are many teachers out there who started to work as teachers because they were interested in this profession. I am not sure why many people think that many teachers are underpaid. This could certainly be the case most of the time. However, I think that experienced teachers tend to get paid a lot more.

It's not what many people think but what's obtainable in the work sector with teachers. Teachers are fairly underappreciated in United States of America and most African countries. An average teacher earns about $47,000 per year which is far less than what they deserve looking at the kind of work they will put themselves throughout the year for that pay.

Advertisement Placeholder
Not really, I was not treated bad by the school administration but the only thing that I had a very serious problem with was being paid when I was supposed to because we were owed for about four or five months before our salaries were paid. It was you very difficult situation that I found myself in at the time. They won't get paid well and they will still be owed.
I understand but the fact is that it is not only in school setting that this is happening. Though I won't deny that there are more cases of cheap labour in the school setting. I only wish government can make some regulations on some of the activities of private school owners.

I understand but the fact is that it is not only in school setting that this is happening. Though I won't deny that there are more cases of cheap labour in the school setting. I only wish government can make some regulations on some of the activities of private school owners.

It is true that most companies don't usually pay their workers very well but when it comes to the educational sector, what teachers are expected to do when compared to what they are being paid is very small when looked at every other different kind of professional jobs that people get involved with.

Being a teacher is actually a very good thing and also honorable but it's just not for me because I don't have the passion for it neither is it in my line of study. I will five into the medical field sometime in the future.

Teaching is a good profession that I have always wanted to be. I have the passion of teaching. After graduation from school I actually practiced teaching for about two years before I got new job...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds