Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Could you teach about working online?

From my own personal experience of working online, I do feel that I could teach others how to make money they way I make money and give advice on what they would need to be successful at the kind of work I do online to make an income.

There may be other things that I could teach as well that I know about through other means and that I have done myself but I feel freelancing would be the best one for me to teach with me having a lot of experience in that field.

Honestly for the most basic aspects of how we make money online, they can be taught very easily but the problem is those being taught. Some of them think it's a get rich quick scheme where they will make a huge amount of money over a short period of time. When they see it's not, they will lose interest in learning.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm sure there are people out there who teach others how to work online. With that being said, has anyone here ever taught about working online? I think it'd be a cool idea to teach how to work online. Much like sites like Bizdustry, but ones where there are actual courses with teacher. I think that'd be cool.

Right now I am in the process of learning how to make money. The process is quite complex and making money is not that easy. However, once you learn different things about making money online, then things could become simpler and easier. Only then you could teach others to make money online.

Right now I am in the process of learning how to make money. The process is quite complex and making money is not that easy. However, once you learn different things about making money online, then things could become simpler and easier. Only then you could teach others to make money online.

You have to be very good in what you're doing before you can be able to impact the knowledge on others. It's like how I saw myself when I started my Forex Trading journey, there was no way I would have been able to teach anyone within the first few months I was in it.

I find teaching boring to do but I appreciate anyone who's a teacher because they found something I see as being boring good to take it on. I've been on so many zoom classes learning course and it can be very boring especially when your attendants keeps taking you back to what you've said more than once.

I'm sure there are people out there who teach others how to work online. With that being said, has anyone here ever taught about working online? I think it'd be a cool idea to teach how to work online. Much like sites like Bizdustry, but ones where there are actual courses with teacher. I think that'd be cool.
I think I probably could, I have enough experience just from trying out so many different sites. I know how to spot the scams, the red flags 🚩🚩(at least most of the time), and what kind(s) of training helps in the different fields of working online.
It wouldn't surprise me if we start seeing Work from Home 101 college courses, as working from home is becoming more and more prevalent.

I think I probably could, I have enough experience just from trying out so many different sites. I know how to spot the scams, the red flags 🚩🚩(at least most of the time), and what kind(s) of training helps in the different fields of working online.
It wouldn't surprise me if we start seeing Work from Home 101 college courses, as working from home is becoming more and more prevalent.

Being able to teach how to work online and make money isn't hard for me. I can do it so easily without any stress but the problem is always with those being taught. Some of them don't seem to take it seriously and it hurts my feelings. I have tried it a few times, even created a group on WhatsApp where I give step by step guide on how to work on specific sites but they don't follow up.

Being able to teach how to work online and make money isn't hard for me. I can do it so easily without any stress but the problem is always with those being taught. Some of them don't seem to take it seriously and it hurts my feelings. I have tried it a few times, even created a group on WhatsApp where I give step by step guide on how to work on specific sites but they don't follow up.
Lots of people still don't take working online too seriously, but then again, more and more people are beginning to realize that working from home is slowly becoming a real option. Even on Twitter, you see hashtags like #workfromhome, #onlinejobs, #remotework, etc.
It's all just a matter of time.

I was into work at home jobs when it wasn't even popular!
Longgg before the pandemic.
The world is slowly transitioning, and even though there will probably always be onsite jobs available, I'm thinking there will come a time when more people are working from home than out of the home, or maybe a little of both. Working from home may become the new norm.

Lots of people still don't take working online too seriously, but then again, more and more people are beginning to realize that working from home is slowly becoming a real option. Even on Twitter, you see hashtags like #workfromhome, #onlinejobs, #remotework, etc.
It's all just a matter of time.

I was into work at home jobs when it wasn't even popular!
Longgg before the pandemic.
The world is slowly transitioning, and even though there will probably always be onsite jobs available, I'm thinking there will come a time when more people are working from home than out of the home, or maybe a little of both. Working from home may become the new norm.

You're right about those tags on Twitter like #workfromhome, #onlinejobs, #remotework, #freelancers. They are getting more and more attention by the day especially with the one's I have checked some people talk which all of them relate to tech jobs. I know that with time, they will become very popular it's going to be very difficult for anyone to deny it. I also started well before the pandemic and still here having a good time with it.

You have to be very good in what you're doing before you can be able to impact the knowledge on others. It's like how I saw myself when I started my Forex Trading journey, there was no way I would have been able to teach anyone within the first few months I was in it.

Well, i am also quite interested in Forex trading. However, I have never made much money because I lack the skills and expertise. I would be glad to learn from you and if you could teach me how to trade. If you tend to be an expert or knowledgeable in any kind of field, then people would definitely be interested in learning new things from you.

I myself need to be lectured about the online market but I guess I could give some pointers to a newbie who's just starting to make money online. This space is full of competition and you need immense knowledge to scale.

Well, i am also quite interested in Forex trading. However, I have never made much money because I lack the skills and expertise. I would be glad to learn from you and if you could teach me how to trade. If you tend to be an expert or knowledgeable in any kind of field, then people would definitely be interested in learning new things from you.

The simple truth is that I wouldn't put myself in the category of those that are expert enough to teach others how to trade successfully on forex because I am also still learning. As a result of that, I will not use my level to teach another person to go into forex trading. I would have to refer you to those that I know have already become experts in the field.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds