Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you want your own home theater setup?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
It is a dream of mine to one day own a house where I can put a small theater setup in it. Maybe just a decent projector and a nice big screen with a few comfy recliners or maybe a couch combo. I've always dreamed of having my own theater since I saw celebs who had them. I figure I could easily make it work in a basement and maybe even have it setup as a gaming room too.

Anyone here have their own theater setup at home? What's it like? I'd love to see some pictures.

Advertisement Placeholder
I always remember as a kid, when DVD players were pretty new and such my mum got a new TV, surround sound and a DVD player and it was like having our own cinema within our house at the time.

I myself now, do not have anything like a surround sound or any home theater setup but I would imagine it would be awesome to have if you were someone that watched a lot of movies.

I enjoy watching TV shows and movies. I normally watch TV shows and movies on my laptop, sometimes I also watch on a TV. I have a 52 inch TV screen. I would love to set up a home theatre someday and watch movies in a big screen.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds