Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you resort to begging if it was the only way to make some money?

Sprite1950

Loyal member
Credits
We have a few beggars in the town that I live but I do not like giving them money because I know it could go on drink or drugs. I prefer to buy them a coffee or a sandwich. If you were desperate would you beg to survive?

Advertisement Placeholder
I know the kind of person I am, may we not see situations that would require us to beg to eat but if push comes to shove, I doubt I would beg, would rather do menial jobs than beg

Well, at least survival is a human right for everyone!!
Yess, in such conditions (which I hope I will never be forced to arrive), I would beg for help at least to live.

We have a few beggars in the town that I live but I do not like giving them money because I know it could go on drink or drugs. I prefer to buy them a coffee or a sandwich. If you were desperate would you beg to survive?
I never imagined that beggars still exist in the U.K territory. I was thinking their home is in my country. We have them many here. Now i understand that beggars are worldwide. That has now turn to profession in the world.

I think a few beggar's a business trip and I will do the same for you about the end of year party and play with hard and I will be in touch when we get home 🏠 a good time to call you today at match the other one 🕐 and I was like you know what time you will be there at home

This question is a very tempting and serious question about life and survival, there's nothing I cannot do to make money but the last thing I will ever do is stealing, so i will rather beg to make money than steal.

I will never result to beggingno matter the situation i will rather look for a way to struggle and get something to do to generate what i need legally. Begging is never an option for because I believe it all laziness to result to begging. Most times those beggars do as a job.

Sometimes one has to swallowed his/her pride to get what he wants as long as it's not against the rule of the land. In the case that I offended the people who is to assist, there is nothing wrong in apologizing.

No I wouldn't and I always pray to never be in a situation where I have to resort to begging as a source of lovelihoood. Begging is a big mo for me.

Seriously, if it for me to really survive and as at that time, I do not really have a choice, then I believe I will have to do that but also apply wisdom in doing so.

Instead of begging there are some small jobs that could prevent from begging like selling something to passagers because require money for free will get a lot of bad remarks from people, borrow money from friends or relatives to buy and start selling in street instead of begging and pay back borrowed money when your business success.

Instead of begging there are some small jobs that could prevent from begging like selling something to passagers because require money for free will get a lot of bad remarks from people, borrow money from friends or relatives to buy and start selling in street instead of begging and pay back borrowed money when your business success.
You're right, but I don't think it's so easy, dear friend.
Many people look for any job, but then don't find it.
Practically all of street vendors sometimes turn out to be boring for pedestrians.
And borrow money, is not always possible and often risky too!

There are a lot of conditions that might make one to beg for a means of livelihood, under normal conditions, I think I am very much likely to fare better looking for small works to live on than to beg . I can only beg if I have lost some important part of my body.

I don't think i will ever resort to begging because it will never get to that stage. And begging its a critical condition to even suggest...

Hmmm this is a tough question, but I hate begging, and don't think I could stoop so low , though sometimes we may never understand situations unless we find ourselves in them

I hate begging in my entire life an I also petty any person who beg. thou I you have no any alternative you are choiceles but know the kind of people you beg.

Hmmm this is a tough question, but I hate begging, and don't think I could stoop so low , though sometimes we may never understand situations unless we find ourselves in them
Yes I thought that. If the only alternative was to steal would I beg then? Which is worse? I have known people who persistently offend because they want to go to prison for a roof over their heads and a hot meal every day.

Begging is not what I can do or will I recommend it to someone. You can borrow instead, as this would make you start your own business after which you pay back. This way, you stop begging.

It's actually scared me seeing this I don't think I can ever be in a situation where begging will be my last resort .I pray it won't be like that to me . For you to have thought of begging as your last resort you might have been broken .

I don't pray to be in that situation. That's why at times, I do give alms when I see beggars. I am a shy type that can not even imagine myself asking friends for help let alone asking strangers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds