Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you resort to begging if it was the only way to make some money?

This topic is happening now in our country. There are many who lost their jobs and I can see them in the streets with their open palm and a cardboard on their chest that says they lost their job so they are begging. It is a pathetic sight to see couples roaming in our village for alms because they cannot feed their children anymore. For me, I don't know if I would beg or steal if I were in their situation.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are a lot of conditions that might make one to beg for a means of livelihood, under normal conditions, I think I am very much likely to fare better looking for small works to live on than to beg . I can only beg if I have lost some important part of my body.
I think I just have a better understanding of the this question. Contrary to my first comment, I can never resolve to begging irrespective of how badly I many be in need of money. I'm not made a better and I can never be.

I hate begging and I don't need to be in a situation whereby it will be my only way out. I encourage a lot of people to back out from begging because it is addictive and makes you lazy especially when you are not handicapped.

I would never get to a situation where begging would be the last option, we humans should realize that there's more to what we can do in life and tap into our potential to make us independent.

In reply to your question above concerning if i would be a beggar if that was the only way for me to make money, I have to tell you first of all thay begging cannot be the only way for me to make money so no I won't resort to begging

Well begging is not an option for me in any situation although I don't pray to being in a situation that will require begging people to survive or to be able to eat. If potential I found myself in a situation like that I will definitely leave town to where I have people.

Begging has never been in my plans of making money . I would continue to look for money myself as far as I am not physiologically disadvantages or mentally.

I have been in some situations where I needed help at one point in my life, and I believe we all have our low moments, but what I did was to ask from my friends who could help, what if these persons have no friends or family. I just believe we should help any way we can it necessary must not be money. You could actually buy them meal if you're scared of them getting drugs with the money.

I live in a country where many people do not have family or friends and they beg people to help them. Poverty has increased a lot and pandemic has made poverty worse. Many people lost jobs and a lot of people have resorted to begging for money. I just hope things will get better soon.

The only problem with beggers is that they spend the money without planning and this make them very broke at the end of the day, but i would still help them despite that
That is one of the reasons I prefer having a chat with someone who.comes to beg me even if I am still going to give them what they request from me just to tell them what is money's worth.

I personally wouldn't because I believe it to he the lazy man's way out of a financial situation. Begging all the time has and adverse effect on ones dignity as you won't be able to speak up when the person you are begging does any wrong.
I understood your point very clearly, let just pray not to find ourselves in such situations that will warrant us to beg to survive. Actually begging reduces our dignity but we should not let that bothers us when it is a matter of life and death. If you have a good reason for begging, people will surely help you just don't make it a hobby.

The only problem with beggers is that they spend the money without planning and this make them very broke at the end of the day, but i would still help them despite that
The question is will you resort to begging "if its the last option and only way to make money ", and the answer is yes , instead of resorting and going into stealing , I will rather beg.

No one will even think to find himself or herself in this kind of a position in life. I won't want to even have this thought in my mind whatsoever because it is not my thing to think about such

Resorting and reaching out to persons when one is in a very tight situation is not in itself a bad idea,provided it could be used to to start up something that will be sustainable.But the wrong thing in there is if that act becomes constant and habitual then it will not be noble anymore,i don't think i would be able to do that.

I hate begging and I don't need to be in a situation whereby it will be my only way out. I encourage a lot of people to back out from begging because it is addictive and makes you lazy especially when you are not handicapped.

One of the main principles of my life is to not to beg or ask anyone for money. In fact, I am also much against taking loans in order to conduct a business, even though many big business organizations do ask for loans. I would work hard and earn my own money rather than asking anyone to give me money.

I don't subscribe to begging at all. I always believe there is a way to make money, and when I get determined like that, opportunities present and I utilize them to make good money.

I live in a country where many people do not have family or friends and they beg people to help them. Poverty has increased a lot and pandemic has made poverty worse. Many people lost jobs and a lot of people have resorted to begging for money. I just hope things will get better soon.
That is happening in my country. You will get small children and people who are disabled begging in the streets of many towns. These children and disabled people don't have families who take care of them.

By the grace of God, I can never resort to begging no matter how bad the situation gets Worst case, I'll do menial jobs but as for begging, I will never beg.

I pray i dont ever find my self in such situations, that is why we are advice to always plan for our future, have backup plans to support your business, have savings you can fall back to when things get rough.

I pray i dont ever find my self in such situations, that is why we are advice to always plan for our future, have backup plans to support your business, have savings you can fall back to when things get rough.
We all pray not to be in such a situation. But destiny is not written by us. It is a bitter truth that people still sleep at night with empty stomach. I wish to god to give all people at least food to survive and nourish which is a birth right for everyone.

We have a few beggars in the town that I live but I do not like giving them money because I know it could go on drink or drugs. I prefer to buy them a coffee or a sandwich. If you were desperate would you beg to survive?
The topic is not talking about beggars, but rather its asking that if then only way left for you to make money for you is to beg, will you beg in order to make a living? That's the question.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds