Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

WYR Would you rather plan, or would you rather do?

Explore compelling dilemmas with our bi-monthly 'Would You Rather' debates, where participants engage in lively discussions weighing two contrasting scenarios. Perfect for critical thinkers and decision-making enthusiasts!
Advertisement Placeholder
Somewhat.

If you want to create a community for a business goal, planning is the way to go.

If you're creating a community for entertainment or a similar purpose, planning isn't always so urgent.

I've found that monetizing internet assets without planning can take years. My biggest brand took 6 years to monetize because I never planned for it.

After that, I do a three-year strategy on all my next ventures and so far, when I reach year three using my strategy, I successfully monetize.

It all depends on what your end-goals are, really.

Per Shawn plus noting that you really should never think in absolute terms for one or the other, it is always the balance you should be striking for best results. Seize the day when you've positioned yourself properly.

I used to be someone who would do instead of planning and all too often it would result in things not going as planned or me forgetting things I should have done.

I have not gotten myself into the habit of planning before I do and that has helped a lot in success and ensuring that I do everything I should and need to do.

Both planning and doing can be done but I would always advise you to plan ahead if you can.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 10)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds