Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you quit working online if you got low pay?

AruneBend

Legendary member
Credits
I believe I would because what excites me the most about money is getting paid. However, I don't think I would quit completely because it's like a hobby to me now. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Definitely yes , I came to work online because I need to make money to support my offline responsibility and we have many online paying site , so if I realises one is not giving me what I wanted , the next thing is to try another site .

Yes, I definitely would quit working online if the pay is low. The reason for working is to get a reasonable amount of money. If the money is not worth the effort I put inside the work, I would not hesitate quitting.

Yes, I definitely would quit working online if the pay is low. The reason for working is to get a reasonable amount of money. If the money is not worth the effort I put inside the work, I would not hesitate quitting.
I will not stop working online if I am getting low payment. I will just make sure that I look for other platforms that will pay me a better amount of money. That is the solution

Nobody begins to make a lot of profit online immediately. Most of us that started working online sometime ago actually got very little to no pay on many platforms. But consistency is what really matters.

I usually quit those sites that pay really low so that I can focus on those that have reasonable payments. It is just the right thing to do so that you don't spend your time on low paying ventures when you could be earning more.

I believe I would because what excites me the most about money is getting paid. However, I don't think I would quit completely because it's like a hobby to me now. What about you?
I don't need to quit online because I got low pay. Infact that low pay is an enticement to me. What I would do is to put more efforts in my exercises and explore more opportunities that would enable earn more money out of it.

I will continue working online despite of it's low payment. Maybe I have an offline full time job and work online on side because I know online jobs are the future.

I will not stop working online if I am getting low payment. I will just make sure that I look for other platforms that will pay me a better amount of money. That is the solution
Yes, That is also true.
For me if the pay is very low I would quit, Though, I would also be on the lookout for another online work. What if the pay is less than the amount of data and time you spent in the job?

Personally I can quit working online due to.low pay rate because I believe not all the platforms pays the same.

I will utilize the time I have to find other better platforms which can give me the best I wanted.

There times where i use to quit these sites but now i have come to understand that no matter how small the pay might be it is still something. I would only quit if the work load is extremely much, then there is no need working hard for just very little pay.

Yes, That is also true.
For me if the pay is very low I would quit, Though, I would also be on the lookout for another online work. What if the pay is less than the amount of data and time you spent in the job?
The fact that we are getting a low payment from a platform does not mean that we should stop working online. Such a thing should motivate us to find other earning platforms

I have multiple sources of income, some of the methods I am using pay really well, and some methods pay poorly. I give more preference in doing high paying work, and work on low paying jobs only when I am free

I will also not stop making money online. The fact of the matter remains that I am a dedicated person who loves to make extra cash online and making money online is fun.

The fact that we are getting a low payment from a platform does not mean that we should stop working online. Such a thing should motivate us to find other earning platforms
Ohhh, Okay I understand your point of view now. Getting low payment from a platform would definitely serve as a motivation to want to earn higher from another platform. And it would make you be on unending look out.

I usually quit those sites that pay really low so that I can focus on those that have reasonable payments. It is just the right thing to do so that you don't spend your time on low paying ventures when you could be earning more.
Probably, there are a lot of opportunities in the online space anyone can capitalise on. There is no need for you to spend your time on platforms that does not pay reasonable amount of money.

I will also not stop making money online. The fact of the matter remains that I am a dedicated person who loves to make extra cash online and making money online is fun.
Working online can also be stressful but it is easier than working offline which means that I can combine my online work with my offline work even though I will not be very much available online

Working online can also be stressful but it is easier than working offline which means that I can combine my online work with my offline work even though I will not be very much available online
It is true that engaging in online activities as a lot of challenges but not as much as what you will come across in offline jobs . However, working online is still better because you can work at your freedom.

It is true that engaging in online activities as a lot of challenges but not as much as what you will come across in offline jobs . However, working online is still better because you can work at your freedom.
Both the online space and offline space have their challenges when it comes to running businesses and getting jobs. In as much as there is some level of freedom when it comes to working online, it still requires a lot of time every single day. Some people works online up 15hrs daily online.

Personally I believe individuals have different motives to which or the reasons why the engage working online.

I believe some may decide to quit due to low payment but personally I wont do that because I learned more enough than the income sometimes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds