Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you quit working online if you got low pay?

There are many reason where people work online , sometimes it's for the fun of it , sometimes it's because of the learning and the vital information needed to help your life and at times most importantly , its because of the money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I really do not earn too large amounts online, for now it is only a complement because I also have an offline job, but if it were too low, rather than leaving it I would think of ways to increase it I think.

Getting low pay should not be the reason to quit online business. As a starter, things might not work out as planned. When this happens, one should be thinking how to intensify more on the program in how to start earn more. This could be in form of learning from those that are earning more in the program.

It is true that engaging in online activities as a lot of challenges but not as much as what you will come across in offline jobs . However, working online is still better because you can work at your freedom.
I belive that anyone who wants to make full income online should know how to go about it. For example, such a person should focus on what he knows how to do best and seek for more opportunities

One mistake that so many people make in online work is them thinking that online work is easy work. It is not and that's why someone would want to quit because of low pay. We all know that if you put in much effort in online work, you would get a higher pay.

I don't need to quit online if I get low pay. Quitting online jobs is not the best solution. You should just intensify your efforts to earn more. If need be, you can examine the services you are rendering and checked if it necessary to acquire more skills in order to earn more in it.

The best thing is not to quit , because quitting is for the failure that doesn't want to acheive success and greatness , all you need to do is to increase your work on that particular site to increase your earning .

Well I'd quit that job and find another one online. That's the beauty in working online, if one job is a bust, than you can always go back and brainstorm new job opportunities.

If we quit working online because we encountered a bad job, none of us would be here right now on this site talking about this.

At the current market, no. And also if the low pay covers the basic expenses and not having me at debt, then I would rather have something than nothing at all. At this job market, I cannot leave my current job even if it pays low and it doesn't add value to me because I have bills to pay and I would rather have one job now than have nothing at all.

I have multiple sources of income, some of the methods I am using pay really well, and some methods pay poorly. I give more preference in doing high paying work, and work on low paying jobs only when I am free

Having multiple sources of income is always a great idea and I do not think that a person should entirely rely upon a single source of income, especially during current times when the conditions are so bad.

I would find an alternative means and quit this job. I do not like the thought of being exploited.

I wouldn't quit working online even though I got low pay because even though I got other jobs to do, the low pay job income can accumulate to a huge sum after a long period of time, it just requires patience.

I go some months where I don't earn anything. I continue to work because I have set goals for myself. I work a standard 9-5 so money is not an issue for me anyways.

No I would not, I can only consider it if what I earn, is later spent on data subscriptions for the work and no money for savings. Plus I can also get another job to support the one I am doing.

I wouldn't quit working online even though I got low pay because even though I got other jobs to do, the low pay job income can accumulate to a huge sum after a long period of time, it just requires patience.

I do not think that a person who works online would be necessarily be making low amount of money. There are many online freelancers, YouTube content creators, and many other professionals who are making good sum of cash online.

I do not think that a person who works online would be necessarily be making low amount of money. There are many online freelancers, YouTube content creators, and many other professionals who are making good sum of cash online.
That's definitely true because once your earnings are low, you can sort for other high paying jobs online because there are lots of them, it's just researching and you would definitely find one.

That's definitely true because once your earnings are low, you can sort for other high paying jobs online because there are lots of them, it's just researching and you would definitely find one.

When it comes to making money online, I work on many platforms. It is not at all wise to rely on a single platform in order to make money. You could seek high-paying opportunities. However, such kind of opportunities might not be available all the time. So, you must opt for the best option available to you.

I believe I would because what excites me the most about money is getting paid. However, I don't think I would quit completely because it's like a hobby to me now. What about you?

I would not even take up any job online that is going to pay me very low because it is something that is not worth wasting my time on because there are so many other job options that I'm going to invest my time and get paid better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds