Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you, or have you ever spoken at a festival/conference?

Sir, you can prepare a very sound presentation, rehearsed in front of a mirror but the moment you climb the stage, your head would be blank. I personally am working on overcoming all these.

I actually find doing that very helpful when I was still in secondary school because we did a lot of presentation amongst our fellow student and it's a trick that I use to learn how to overcome stage fright. It was very useful back in the days, which I am still sure it will still be very useful today.

Advertisement Placeholder
I actually find doing that very helpful when I was still in secondary school because we did a lot of presentation amongst our fellow student and it's a trick that I use to learn how to overcome stage fright. It was very useful back in the days, which I am still sure it will still be very useful today.
I actually never had the experience of having to speak in public when I was much younger. The first experience I had was in University which was not always often. But I am getting better in public speaking gradually.

I have never been given any opportunity to express myself in a conference or a festival-goer I'm sure that if I'm given such an opportunity I will not take you for granted at all and I will make sure to use it to grow my business attention.

I actually never had the experience of having to speak in public when I was much younger. The first experience I had was in University which was not always often. But I am getting better in public speaking gradually.

From my experience in being involved in public speaking, I know very well that it is something that you will get good at as long as you keep practicing all the time because they usually say that practice makes perfection and it is the truth in public speaking.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds