Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you, or have you ever spoken at a festival/conference?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever gone to a festival or conference and spoke? Maybe you had a speech, and did a talk. I have not officially been to a live show myself, but I have been a part of an online festival, a few actually. I haven't spoken at one yet, but I think if I had a talk in mind, I'd consider it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever gone to a festival or conference and spoke? Maybe you had a speech, and did a talk. I have not officially been to a live show myself, but I have been a part of an online festival, a few actually. I haven't spoken at one yet, but I think if I had a talk in mind, I'd consider it.
I have done this several time. Though, it was not like a festival but it was a party that invited dignitaries so I was able to give a speech. It was quite easy because that was not my first time.

Personally I don't usually like to be in any public gathering because I get claustrophobic when I am around too many people. I believe that it's something that I've done when I was still in high school when a debate was arranged in the school and I took part in the debate. I spoke to the public that attended the debate session.

I have done that in my church or other gathering severally. It was an easy thing to do because, I am so used to it. The secret of public speaking is composition and familiarity with the environment to which you are to make your speech. You are not necessarily needed to know the place before, but researching about the place and what to talk about makes the work easy.

Actually so far, I have never spoken in either festival or conference yet but I was privileged to spoken where most people of my age are, though at first it was not easy because you are trying to bring a point or defend a particular thing.

I am an events host to start with. The last event I hosted was a Christmas party. Beyond that, I have given lectures on business in churches, youth gatherings and other events.

I've not done this but I think it is good to develop your ability to face the public so that you can speak well without jittering. So many people do not have this ability and they need to learn how to do it.

No, I have not spoken in a festival or conference, Though, I have spoken in smaller events.
But I would really love to speak in a festival or conference, preferably a Blockchain conference.

Well I have not ever stand in stage or event to talk except to talk boldly where my friends are because we are already use to each other and methods of speech.

I have bad stage fright, and being introverted doesn't help. I will have to get rid of it sometimes though, and if necessary, go on stage to address a large number of people.

Yes I do speak up in public every now and then. I did it a lot when I was serving last year as my position requires me to organize conferences and address people.

I actually did it a lot of time when I was still in the university because I used to be one of the departmental heads executive and we will always have duties to address the entire department on issues that is affecting everyone.

When I was in campus, I was a mentorship club member. So I would speak in most conferences and festivals. That is what made me strong in public speaking. It was hard at first but I kept training till I found it easy to speak in most occasions.

I am a shy person with a little bit of stage fright. I have never spoken in public before. I am working on myself and I know that very soon, I would be free to speak powerfuly in a crowd.

Well I have done that and I considered such as one of the easiest way to communicate to the people.

I found that easy because I am used to it even when I was in the primary school.

There are people who are shy type and can't be able to Express themselves in the public not because they don't know but they are not used to such method.

I am a shy person with a little bit of stage fright. I have never spoken in public before. I am working on myself and I know that very soon, I would be free to speak powerfuly in a crowd.

A lot of people make the mistake of thinking that public speaking is something that is very easy but I would have guarantee you that it is not because it is something that has the capability of scaring you to death if you are not prepared for it.

A lot of people make the mistake of thinking that public speaking is something that is very easy but I would have guarantee you that it is not because it is something that has the capability of scaring you to death if you are not prepared for it.
Sir, you can prepare a very sound presentation, rehearsed in front of a mirror but the moment you climb the stage, your head would be blank. I personally am working on overcoming all these.

No, i have never spoken at a festival or conference but i would definitely like to speak at one if I'm ever given the opportunity. I just feel it's seems nice to have a lot of people listen to what one has to say.

I have participated in a lot of festivals and conferences but I have never spoken at these events. In fact, I have never been a speaker at these events. I have attended only as a spectator.

I am not really the outing type, so i have not really had the chance to do this. I would rather stay indoors all day than to go for events like this. Though if i come across such opportunity i might actually consider giving it a try though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds