Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you move if it benefited your business?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
In terms of people living in the United States, if you knew or had a general idea of your business doing better in another state, would you pack up and move?

I have heard of businesses leaving California, for example, due to the high crime/theft problem as well as the insane taxation placed on businesses in that state. I have read success stories of people finding amazing growth after leaving the state for another place.

Is this something you would consider?

Advertisement Placeholder
In terms of people living in the United States, if you knew or had a general idea of your business doing better in another state, would you pack up and move?

I have heard of businesses leaving California, for example, due to the high crime/theft problem as well as the insane taxation placed on businesses in that state. I have read success stories of people finding amazing growth after leaving the state for another place.

I think that I have heard about certain people who moved away from the United States. Maybe they had much better plans to settle in some other country where they had much better opportunities to settle and work? It depends on the circumstances, actually.

Yes I would, the whole essence of starting a business is to be successful in it and make money, if a certain area/country will help my business flourish, I will move there or better still open a new branch there.

Just like you mention that it is a move that is going to benefit your business I believe that it is something that most people are going to take up because the whole essence of carrying out of your business is to make profit and whenever a move is something that is going to improve the profit-making of your business, it is something that should be encouraged.

If it benefited my business I would certainly move/relocate from my present location,even though it's not easy to relocate but we all are looking for progress, so I'll move.

If it benefited my business I would certainly move/relocate from my present location,even though it's not easy to relocate but we all are looking for progress, so I'll move.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no point in forcing your business to stay in a location or country where it is not meeting its full potential because the only thing it's going to result in is the extermination of your business on the long run.

I believe an entrepreneur should always be willing and ready to do anything towards achieving success for his business.

If an opportunity comes, I will definitely have to because I want my business to succeed.

I believe an entrepreneur should always be willing and ready to do anything towards achieving success for his business.

If an opportunity comes, I will definitely have to because I want my business to succeed.

If you're not willing to go extra mile as a business owner or an entrepreneur when it comes to making sure that your business booms, then you shouldn't start the business in the first place. Running any kind of business requires commitment and hard work.

I run online businesses, therefore, it does not make any difference with my location as long as I can use electricity and have access to cheaper internet. I moved to a city about two years ago, however, I did not move because my business would benefit me, I moved for other family related reasons. If your business is offline business location will certainly play a role.

I think that there are many people who tend to move to a different country when they feel like doing so. They may be offered many different kinds of business opportunities from many different kinds of investors from other countries and this may make them move.

I think that there are many people who tend to move to a different country when they feel like doing so. They may be offered many different kinds of business opportunities from many different kinds of investors from other countries and this may make them move.

If it's something that will always benefit your business to move to another location or even a different country, it is something that should be encouraged because it gives your business a better chance to meet the goals and objectives why the business was set up in the first place.

Am not living in the state, but what I can say is, the world is changing everyday. What's taking over the world now is online business and that can be done remotely.

Am not living in the state, but what I can say is, the world is changing everyday. What's taking over the world now is online business and that can be done remotely.

I do not live in the states either. However, the fact remains that many businessmen tend to move to different countries because they need to expand their business, as business opportunities might be limited in certain countries like mine.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds