Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to move your business?

Absolutely no but I believe there are several factors which can make alot of business to relocate from there previous location.

Sometimes when a location is not favourable for a particular business, it's more advisable to relocate.

Advertisement Placeholder
Absolutely no but I believe there are several factors which can make alot of business to relocate from there previous location.

Sometimes when a location is not favourable for a particular business, it's more advisable to relocate.
That's true, as a business person when you are in a location that is not favorable you have no other option than to move out. location is one of the most important things when it comes to becoming successful in a business venture.

Actually sometimes it's very important to.move your business out of your location for your own benefit.

Sometimes circumstances such as diaster, bad location which affect Success, etc can make you to.mobe out.

At the moment i am working from home so there have been no reason for me to move my business. But i have come across different cases where people had to move their business either because they have found a better or bigger place or simply because they are not getting customers.

If you have a physical business, have you ever had to relocate it somewhere else? Maybe another state or country?

Or if you have an online business, have you ever had to switch domains or server providers?

If so - How did you manage the process of doing this?
There are many reasons that could warrant one to move his business to somewhere else. It could be as result of the relocation of the business owner.
Poor economic situation of the erstwhile location could also caused it. No one would like to do business where there is not much sales.
Finally, businesses would be relocated from areas having security challenges where lives and property could not be protected.

Yes I had to move my baking business four years ago because I relocated to another state , then the business was not moving well when I moved because i have not known much about the environment but now the business has been doing well .
It's normal for a business no to move well when you just move to a new location. This has happened to me before. Some business never recover after moving to a new location that does suit the business.

I don't have a physical business but I have done a lot of business online. And over the years, I have changed and move my business. I started online as a transcriber but I don't do that again. You see, change is the only constant thing in this life.
With me , I have at least three physical business which needed moving back then when I was relocating during the pandemic , my baking and my farming business needed moving back then.

There are several factors to which may stimulate you to move your business into another different location depending on your expectations.

Sometimes bad location to a business has alot.of effect which supposed to be corrected.

If you have a physical business, have you ever had to relocate it somewhere else? Maybe another state or country?

Or if you have an online business, have you ever had to switch domains or server providers?

Moving for business purposes is something that I used to do very well when I was working for a company some years ago because I was actually involved in the logistics department which had me to travel to so many other states to finalize some business contracts.

Moving for business purposes is something that I used to do very well when I was working for a company some years ago because I was actually involved in the logistics department which had me to travel to so many other states to finalize some business contracts.

I think that the original poster was referring to moving the business itself from one location to the other location. This is what many people usually do when it comes to moving out of a country. They tend to move their entire business and they try to run businesses in a different country.

I've only ever worked online, so never had to move my business. If I ever move I will probably have to update my tax forms and info to where I live now, but never had to move before and I don't think I will be anytime soon.

I think that the original poster was referring to moving the business itself from one location to the other location. This is what many people usually do when it comes to moving out of a country. They tend to move their entire business and they try to run businesses in a different country.

I think that this is something that have actually happened in my country recently because some of the companies that used to have their businesses set up here in Nigeria have moved their businesses to other countries because the government of Nigeria is not being fair with how the tax those companies.

Well I have been able to move my business before but I have seen alot of business been relocated though sometimes it wasn't intentional but due to government regulations or environmental factors which affect the business.

Well I have been able to move my business before but I have seen alot of business been relocated though sometimes it wasn't intentional but due to government regulations or environmental factors which affect the business.

The way governments regulations affects some businesses can be very frustrating. Governments are supposed to help businesses grow and thrive but that's not the case. The issue of environmental factors affecting businesses can be understood.

I've only ever worked online, so never had to move my business. If I ever move I will probably have to update my tax forms and info to where I live now, but never had to move before and I don't think I will be anytime soon.

I think that this is one of the main advantages of making money online. You can make money in almost every location. You can switch places and travel to different countries, but still be able to make money on the go. This is why I love being a freelancer. You can use your skill in any place.

I think that this is one of the main advantages of making money online. You can make money in almost every location. You can switch places and travel to different countries, but still be able to make money on the go. This is why I love being a freelancer. You can use your skill in any place.

It is always a very good feeling when you know that you can stay anywhere in the world and still carry out your freelancing duties and make money without having to be consigned to any particular location. I also enjoy it as a freelancer because it is very satisfying.

It is always a very good feeling when you know that you can stay anywhere in the world and still carry out your freelancing duties and make money without having to be consigned to any particular location. I also enjoy it as a freelancer because it is very satisfying.

It might be possible to make money as a freelancer, as you can make money anywhere in the world. However, the fact of the matter is that where you live and how much you earn as a freelancer could matter a lot. There are countries where you have to earn a lot in order to deal with inflation.

It might be possible to make money as a freelancer, as you can make money anywhere in the world. However, the fact of the matter is that where you live and how much you earn as a freelancer could matter a lot. There are countries where you have to earn a lot in order to deal with inflation.

I would actually said that most of the jobs of freelancers are not even covered in terms of the money they make when it is being related to what inflation is causing in the country. This is because you cannot just increase the price of your service as a freelancer because of inflation because most of the clients who buys freelancer services will not even consider it.

I have not done it yet, but I helped a family friend relocate his business to a different place last February and it was not an easy situation at all. You will have to start fixing a lot of things in the new place and such move can be stressful for me. He has to move because he needed a bigger place to expand and I totally understand his reasons.

I have not done it yet, but I helped a family friend relocate his business to a different place last February and it was not an easy situation at all. You will have to start fixing a lot of things in the new place and such move can be stressful for me. He has to move because he needed a bigger place to expand and I totally understand his reasons.

Moving a business from one location to another is one of the most difficult job that you can actually do because there are so many processes that you need to go through. From starting to set up the new business location and making sure that everything is in order before you can now physically move the business from the old location to the new location.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds