Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you go down in a submarine/submersible

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I'm sure you all heard about this, but recently there was a group of people (5) who went to go view the Titanic by using a submersible. The CEO who made it was also on it, and I guess there was many people worried about the design and construction of the Titan (that's what the submersible was named). Well, to make it short, they imploded underwater and died quick deaths. Supposedly it happened early on, likely the same day or that Monday when they were searching for them. Anyway, with that being said, would you ever go down in a submarine/submersible? I don't think I would, knowing me, I'd get too scared to be stuck in a tin can under the sea.

Advertisement Placeholder
Nope. Never. Not in a million years. Hearing about the recent story just freaks me out even more. I am not a fan of deep depths and I would never ever feel safe doing such a thing.

Nope. Never. Not in a million years. Hearing about the recent story just freaks me out even more. I am not a fan of deep depths and I would never ever feel safe doing such a thing.
The idea of drowning scares me. Thankfully the people on the sub didn't suffer. I guess it imploded, meaning they didn't even know their fate. Either way, it's scary to go that way.

I would rather go that way than being stuck underwater for hours on end.

I am claustrophobic and going down into a submarine or submersible is a big no no for me.

I would do it if I could, it has to be a good experience, as in everything there can be accidents like the people who died in that accident a few months ago, but that doesn't mean that it will happen to us therefore, but it is true that all these adventures carry a risk, but I would be willing to take it if I could.

The 5 billionaire went with a toy submarine because that is what the submarine they took for the under water exploration looked like to me. I know what a real submarine looks like, it wasn't what I saw them use. They committee suicide in my opinion. I'll never enter the toy submarine they used.

Well, cruelty might be an inescapable fate for some. I suppose it's like riding in a plane. In fact, some people are afraid to travel by plane and a quick or a cruel death can come by that. Anyway, I've rode in planes and I wouldn't be afraid to do submarine duty. In fact, I was fascinated by subs as a kid and considered joining the Navy.

I wouldnt do this, because it's the same as outer space, because if something happens to the device you're in, there's no chance to escape, and there's only darkness around, and it's much brighter in space, and you can also see a lot of interesting things

If I had resources, I would certainly go down in a submarine/submersible. I would love to see Marina Trench.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds