Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you give stock to employees in your business?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
If your company were successful enough to be put on the stock market, would you give every employee that works for you a percentage of the stock? I know of a few companies that do this and I think it is something more should consider.

Advertisement Placeholder
If your company were successful enough to be put on the stock market, would you give every employee that works for you a percentage of the stock? I know of a few companies that do this and I think it is something more should consider.

I think that many companies do have this policy and many employees of the company certainly do purchase the stocks of the company. The fact remains that they view it as a long-term investment that may benefit them in the future. This is what you call "reinvesting" in the business.

I have no longest-running business, my current businesses are under 3 years. My longest-running business was 4 years but then had to shut down because of loss. However, I have always though that if I ever built a good business, I will always offer a share in my company for the longest serving staff.

The stock market have never been what I'm familiar with. If the company where I'm work were put on the stock market, I will seek professional assistance to know how best to engage in it. If I couldn't get professional aid, I will remove myself from it.

I have no longest-running business, my current businesses are under 3 years. My longest-running business was 4 years but then had to shut down because of loss. However, I have always though that if I ever built a good business, I will always offer a share in my company for the longest serving staff.

There are many business owners who would make sure that they do not offer a really high percentage of shares to someone else, even if you run a private company. This is because you will no longer be the owner of your own company if some other person buys a huge percentage of stocks of your own company.

When Messi was transferred to Inter Miami, he was a so offered the club' 's stocks. Google's CEO also owns Google's stocks that he was offered as an incentive. This is a standard practice in big business, especially for high ranking officials.

Companies that does this kind of thing are always looking out for their workers and it's a very good thing in my opinion. The workers whom are given this opportunity will always be very happy and grateful to the company. I would do it in my own company as well.

When Messi was transferred to Inter Miami, he was a so offered the club' 's stocks. Google's CEO also owns Google's stocks that he was offered as an incentive. This is a standard practice in big business, especially for high ranking officials.

Yes, there are many companies that offer incentives to their employees and this also includes offering them shares. These shares generally generate profits for the company. As a result of that, an employee continuously receives benefits/profits on those shares each month.

Yeah, that's very correct. I read about the whole transfer news of Messi to the club. He was actually very happy with the transfer more than he was with PSG even though PSG offered him more money in payment for playing for the club.

The rule of the thumb is if businesses are giving their employees, a stake in the company, the business will achieve tremendous growth because people will be more efficient when they have stake. However, this strategy is not something small businesses can afford.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds