Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever do acting?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you ever pursue acting given the chance? I don't think I would because I can't see myself ever doing good when it comes to acting. Especially since I laugh easily and I can see myself smirking my way through the script, often probably laughing.

Could you see yourself being an actor or trying to act?

Advertisement Placeholder
I completely understand where you're coming from! Acting requires a lot of skill and dedication, and it's not for everyone. It takes a lot of practice to become comfortable in front of the camera or on stage without letting nerves get the best of you. It's totally okay if it's not something you see yourself doing.

As for me, I've never considered pursuing acting as a career, but I've always admired the work of talented actors. It's a fascinating craft that involves stepping into the shoes of different characters and bringing stories to life. While I might not be cut out for acting myself, I appreciate the artistry and dedication that goes into the profession. Everyone has their own passions and strengths, and it's essential to pursue what resonates with us the most.

If there's an oppotunity, I would like to try some acting gigs. Perhaps being an extra would help me try if I'm good at it.

I completely understand where you're coming from! Acting requires a lot of skill and dedication, and it's not for everyone. It takes a lot of practice to become comfortable in front of the camera or on stage without letting nerves get the best of you. It's totally okay if it's not something you see yourself doing.

As for me, I've never considered pursuing acting as a career, but I've always admired the work of talented actors. It's a fascinating craft that involves stepping into the shoes of different characters and bringing stories to life. While I might not be cut out for acting myself, I appreciate the artistry and dedication that goes into the profession. Everyone has their own passions and strengths, and it's essential to pursue what resonates with us the most.
I love movies, but I don't think I'd become an actor. I just see myself as too worried and paranoid when in front of a camera, and that would be worse if it's actually for a good movie or show. It'd be too much pressure for me I mean.
If there's an oppotunity, I would like to try some acting gigs. Perhaps being an extra would help me try if I'm good at it.
Cool. I'm sure there are a lot of sites out there where you can try to be an extra in a show or movie. That can be a good start to jumping into acting.

I always remember when I was a kid, we used to do a lot of concerts at school and even though I got given the opportunity to have parts in it acting, I was always too nervous to want to do it so I always said no and let someone else with more confidence have the spot.

I always preferred to do things with others and I always remember getting parts such as dance parts that I could do with others.

I don't think I could ever be an actor or do any acting though.

Acting is something you get used to with lots of practice especially when you have a big part to play in the plot development.

I used to practice in front of the mirror in my house when I was into acting in the drama team. It helped me build my confidence.

I feel like you can get comfortable in front of the camera if you keep at it and practice. When I was in high school, I auditioned for some plays but wasn't actually cast in any major roles. My friends would encourage me to just try out for some of the smaller roles to get some experience. I eventually went for a tiny role as an extra in one play and that tiny part did help build up my confidence a bit. Acting may take lots of practice but even the smallest roles can make a difference if it gets you out there giving it a go.

I feel like you can get comfortable in front of the camera if you keep at it and practice. When I was in high school, I auditioned for some plays but wasn't actually cast in any major roles. My friends would encourage me to just try out for some of the smaller roles to get some experience. I eventually went for a tiny role as an extra in one play and that tiny part did help build up my confidence a bit. Acting may take lots of practice but even the smallest roles can make a difference if it gets you out there giving it a go.

Acting is that one profession you can't just wake up one day and decide to jump into it because you feel like you can. There's no back door entry because you have to show that you're good in the real act before you will be given bigger roles to play. It's why shooting movies takes time because there's so many hit and miss until everything is gotten perfect.

Acting is that one profession you can't just wake up one day and decide to jump into it because you feel like you can. There's no back door entry because you have to show that you're good in the real act before you will be given bigger roles to play. It's why shooting movies takes time because there's so many hit and miss until everything is gotten perfect.
In addition to having attitudes as an actor, surely you should also have some contacts that can help you in this world, maybe only with talent you could access the world of acting, but I honestly believe that many people enter this industry thanks to extra help, or have you never seen an actor with zero talent who magically agrees to star in many movies or series?

This can be true in many cases but not everyone really had the talent or even the confidence to be able to do that.

It is quite crazy as I can't do acting on a stage in front of others but I have been able to be on camera on a live stream on places like YouTube and Twitch and even though at first, I was very nervous the more I did it, the more confident I got. I guess with something like that though, I am in control and that does make it a little easier.

I cannot act to save my life. My wife can though and I always told her she should have been an actor. She is so good on the spot and has gotten us out of some pretty tough jams using her skills.

Yes, I would like to do acting, but it completely depends on the type of role. I would like to do something positive and constructive, something different and memorable in a good way.

Yes, I would like to do acting, but it completely depends on the type of role. I would like to do something positive and constructive, something different and memorable in a good way.
Yes I would do acting if I have the opportunity but you it's always had to get accept to start acting and I believe even when you go for audition you will fine out that it's going to be hard for you to get selected

I've never been into acting. I'm not sure if I would do well or bad at it until I give it a try. The problem is there's nothing in my life which give room for acting. The opportunity for me to try it isn't there. I would likely not act but I'm open to it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds