Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you buy land that's reserved for parks and such?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Usually most places in the US has their own parks and wildlife preserves or whatever you want to call them. There's a bit of land near me that is for sale. It's got a lot of trees and small ponds around, and people aren't too happy about someone buying it up to use for commercial or industry use.

With that being said, when you buy land, do you look for land that's more wide open? Or do you consider buying land that has lots of trees and possible wildlife?

Advertisement Placeholder
As long as the land is privately owned and there are no issues with ownership, including restrictions imposed by the local administration, I think I can go ahead and buy that land. I don't mind having trees and pons on the property.

I will not buy lands with alot of trees and wildlife in it because maybe I harm them, whether directly or indirectly, changing a green area to industrial area is dangerous for people and climate.

I would not buy lands that has been reserved for parks and the likes, as this would come back to hunt you, as government would come and take the land from you in the future

Usually most places in the US has their own parks and wildlife preserves or whatever you want to call them. There's a bit of land near me that is for sale. It's got a lot of trees and small ponds around, and people aren't too happy about someone buying it up to use for commercial or industry use.

With that being said, when you buy land, do you look for land that's more wide open? Or do you consider buying land that has lots of trees and possible wildlife?
Even though it could seem like a smart investment, these kinds of land frequently have strict zoning regulations and frequently cost more to maintain and care for.

This is not about the issue of maintenance alone, as you can potentially loss your property in the future, as those lands are part of urban planning and they have been maped out for recreational purpose.
Even though it could seem like a smart investment, these kinds of land frequently have strict zoning regulations and frequently cost more to maintain and care for.

If those lands were reserved in the master plan by the government for development of parks. There is no need to buy such lands. That's because sooner or later, the government would come for such lands.

Some trees are very productive, i can buy a land with such trees because i know i will be able to process those trees and sell before even making use of my land. I can't buy land with useless trees

I can buy it if the labd is a very good one and if it is not very expensive. I can even buy it without building a house for it but people can park their cars on it and they will pay for the parking space.

For me when it comes to buying of land, what i look out for is the location of the land and how big it is, if it's enough to do what i need the land for. I do not really mind if the land was once a parking space before.

I can't buy a land with lots of trees and wildlife. The first thing is that you would spend so much on clearing such lands if you intend to build a house on it. I prefer lands free from trees.

To me, no land is a waist of you know how to utilize your real estate. You can buy any land that is reserved for packs and establish a business that can boom more than expectations. You need to have different business ideas for whichever location.

I will not buy lands with alot of trees and wildlife in it because maybe I harm them, whether directly or indirectly, changing a green area to industrial area is dangerous for people and climate.
There must be a development to that area one way or the other , so there's nothing wrong In buying land with a lot of trees and wildlife , at least you will make more money on the land .

Personally I think I don't really have problems with the issue of buying lands most especially when the location is favourable for me and it does not have any legal issues problems.

I will definitely buy if there is availability of finance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds