Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you be a teacher for kids or adults?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you became a teacher, what type of class would you like to teach? And, would you rather teach kids or adults? I personally would rather teach children, because kids are usually less judgmental than adults are haha. But adults can be awful as well. I think with adults it might be easier, but teaching kids helps advance our future. Anyway, discuss what you'd rather do.

Advertisement Placeholder
Knowledge of the subject is not enough to teach kids, you also need to understand child psychology and the techniques to teach. Therefore, I would choose to teach adults instead of kids. You need a lot of patience to teach kids, with adults, it is easy.

I would do better with teaching adults than kids. If it's up to me, I won't accept any teaching jobs because teaching is boring for me. Teaching kids can be depressing. If your not very patient and understanding, kids will drive you nuts teaching them.

I would prefer being a teacher to adults because it would really be less stressful for me. Those handling kids would not only be tasked with actually teaching them but also taking general care of them when they're with you at school.

I prefer to teach adults because I would not have that patient to educate kids. The kids should have special teachers who only specialize in teaching them..

If I ever did become a teacher, I would want to teach younger kids say between 3 - 7 years old. When I was working in schools before, I was only working as a teaching assistant but it was helping teach kids and such and I really enjoyed working with those age ranges.

Working with adults I don't feel would be too bad but teens are definitely not something I would want to put myself through :ROFLMAO:

I really agree with you, I would also teach children better, they are quite young and it is easier to explain to them because they do not have that information and do not interrupt you with their other vision, but how do you explain something to adults, they have their own vision and always want to correct me in something

I would rather teach adults. Kids do learn faster in most cases but I feel like I would be able to better work with adults, especially when it comes to computers.

I would rather teach adults. Kids do learn faster in most cases but I feel like I would be able to better work with adults, especially when it comes to computers.

Well, sometimes it is quite harder to teach adults as well. I think that it depends a lot on the maturity level of the person and how well a person could understand different things. It also depends on how much you are interested in the subject in the first place.

If you became a teacher, what type of class would you like to teach? And, would you rather teach kids or adults? I personally would rather teach children, because kids are usually less judgmental than adults are haha. But adults can be awful as well. I think with adults it might be easier, but teaching kids helps advance our future. Anyway, discuss what you'd rather do.

Personally, I know very well that teaching kids is something that I wouldn't be able to do. They are too slow when it comes to learning. Also, they cry a lot and kids crying isn't something that I can deal with. But I can very well teach adults. I have been into teaching once and it was teenagers that I taught.

Knowledge of the subject is not enough to teach kids, you also need to understand child psychology and the techniques to teach. Therefore, I would choose to teach adults instead of kids. You need a lot of patience to teach kids, with adults, it is easy.

I am exactly the same. There is lots of stress involved in teaching kids and I applaud any teacher that has the type of patience to teach kids. It means that they are doing the right thing in terms of ensuring that the kids are taught properly. Teaching adults is much more easier as I can easily get angry when they fail to understand quickly.

I am exactly the same. There is lots of stress involved in teaching kids and I applaud any teacher that has the type of patience to teach kids. It means that they are doing the right thing in terms of ensuring that the kids are taught properly. Teaching adults is much more easier as I can easily get angry when they fail to understand quickly.

It is always very stressful for you to teach kids. I know this very well because I have equally been involved in teaching jobs from years ago. I tried as much as possible to decline being delegated to teach kids in the school that I was employed to work because I know it is going to be very difficult for me to handle them.

Well, sometimes it is quite harder to teach adults as well. I think that it depends a lot on the maturity level of the person and how well a person could understand different things. It also depends on how much you are interested in the subject in the first place.

You can never really compare the difficulty when it comes to teaching adults and when it comes to teaching kids to be the same thing. This is because it is always going to be more difficult for you to teach kids and even control them unlike what you need to do with adults who already know exactly what they are supposed to do.

Personally, I know very well that teaching kids is something that I wouldn't be able to do. They are too slow when it comes to learning. Also, they cry a lot and kids crying isn't something that I can deal with. But I can very well teach adults. I have been into teaching once and it was teenagers that I taught.

I think that there are many people who may think that teaching adults is a far much better choice because it may sound convenient. However, there are many kids as well who can understand and behave well. this depends on the kind of kids you tend to teach.

I think that there are many people who may think that teaching adults is a far much better choice because it may sound convenient. However, there are many kids as well who can understand and behave well. this depends on the kind of kids you tend to teach.

Personally, I don't really care about how other people feel when it comes to teaching kids. I know that it is something that doesn't go down well with me. The patience of dealing with kids when you are trying to teach them is something that I don't have. They don't seem to follow very well and they used to cry a lot.

There is no doubt kids brain are so impressive but I won't go very well teaching kids. The will likely get it hot from me cause most kids needs endurance to understand them very well. I rather teach an adult as I believe he or she knows his or her success depends on their decision.

While teaching adults I will likely learn something things I need to make adjustment on though same is applicable for kids but it is due to my personal understanding. As it stands teaching adult in my perspective will be more nut to crack for me. I might do a lot of research and learn at the process while teaching them, but little kids is gonna be like I have summary of what am to teach next already.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds